PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Players in one bomber? (Dogfight)

Koljan
05-13-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello.

I have read somewhere, that at some point, there was intention to allow multiple players to man the same bomber in Dogfight mode, like in Coop.

I can't seem to find any reference to it at all, anywhere. No google luck either.
Could someone knowledgeable shed some light on this for me?
Is this going to happen?
Could it happen at some point? Ever?

Thanks,

Nik

Koljan
05-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Cool. I'll take the silence as a "No."

Great feedback guys, keep it coming.

Oh wait..

:(

Aviar
05-15-2012, 08:04 AM
I believe you can already do this in some modded versions. However, it's still not an available option in unmodded IL-2.

Aviar

JtD
05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
These were simply too many questions at once for me to answer, I only know that it was once planned, but didn't make it into the final patch because of some problems, which I don't know.

Koljan
05-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Do you know who would be the person to ask for more information on this?
Specifically, the reason to why it was cut from the feature list?

Thanks,

Nik

Luno13
05-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Unlike you, it seems, people here have lives that entail more than just answering questions. Don't complain.

JtD
05-18-2012, 05:31 AM
I think this is the right place to ask, it will just need a bit more patience. Also, TD have an e-mail account, so if it is really important for you to know, send them an e-mail. But it might take some time to get an answer.

Koljan
05-18-2012, 07:37 AM
@ JtD - Thanks, will stay tuned.

@Luno13 - doesn't cost to ask, doesn't cost to answer. Doesn't cost to be polite, either.
You seem to have mistaken my lack of familiarity with this forum for impatience / anxiety. Not the case.

-Nik

Bolelas
05-18-2012, 06:20 PM
I once suggested this, i remember some coment by TDaidalos, but they didnt say they would do it or not. It would be great, in a long mission to change pilot with gunner, or co-pilot. The pilot had full autority on the plane, and by request of the other player in the same plane he would pass control to him. (by pressing a key) and whenever he wanted to regain control he woul press other key assigned for the job.
"-i got to go eat something, or go to the bathroom, plese take the plane!"
"- i will take of, and you will land, you are more experienced in landings..." etc

Tank you Team Daidalos. :)