PDA

View Full Version : Hello, is there anybody still watching this forum?

nicknackpaddywack
04-25-2008, 04:43 PM
As the title says..... ?

Freak Of Nature
04-25-2008, 05:54 PM
You mean admins or R'n'R fans? Well I'm still here looking for news.

cowboy1962
04-26-2008, 12:09 PM
:)i kep coming back every now and again to see whats new

Flagman_20
04-26-2008, 11:06 PM
:)i kep coming back every now and again to see whats new

Same here. There's nothing to talk about anymore.

deeper
04-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Same here. There's nothing to talk about anymore.
So maybe that's why release date was changing? To keep the audience?
Think about that: if they said in 2004 that release date is September 2008, how many of us would even remember about Rig'n'Roll? I know that it's impossible to predict it but shows how we were captived by it.:grin:

Whiskey
05-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Do you know that this is a forum for writing in "normal" characters? If you are Russian you have your own forum, and I presume that this is japanese, so you has 2 chance: change the characters you write, or ask for a japanese forum

KENWORTH
06-13-2008, 05:03 PM
i coem from tiem to time

akaFr0sT
06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
i'm watching this forum too but i'm too frustrated to say anything. i'm just gona wait for the game to be released. seems like it's gonna take forever to reach my collection but... what can i say...

nicknackpaddywack
06-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I visit this forum twice a week, may i say that

A) i am now happy to wait for Rig N Roll
B) Euro truck sim looks rubbish.

[/rant] .....actually.....

Haha! on a serious note, i've said this before rignroll will be worth the weight.... (little pun there)
We seriously need games like this, hopefully it will out sell euro truck sim and finally put a boot in SCSs' arse! get them to pull their finger out!!!!

May i say, i find is highly frustrating that people keep posting things like "we want answers" and "we have waited ages". so what? at the end of the day rignroll should be an alright game! and september isnt that far away!

If everyone would just post their frustration or un-useful comments in this thread we can keep the forum clear for more newer important posts!

73 all, chow!

akaFr0sT
08-09-2008, 05:31 PM
man i'm so thinking that this is going to be a dissapointment although (don't get me wrong) i'm not hoping it will be. the only reason i'm thinking of now that could explain so much testing they're doing is that the game is not shaped as they wanted it to be.

anyway fingers crossed coz i assure u we need a lil bit of luck here

Whiskey
08-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Maybe they finished the game a bit earlier that the planned (a lot of people would say I'm wrong hehe), and the release date was already fixed.

Or maybe there wer too bugs and this is making it a large phase.

Or maybe, but less probable, they decide to include some new functions to the final game and the have to test it.

[B]ut without more info anybody can know what is the correct answer

Freak Of Nature
08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Maybe they finished the game a bit earlier that the planned (a lot of people would say I'm wrong hehe), and the release date was already fixed.

Or maybe there wer too bugs and this is making it a large phase.

Or maybe, but less probable, they decide to include some new functions to the final game and the have to test it.

[B]ut without more info anybody can know what is the correct answer

We won't know anything about it, because no one is going to tell as something and release *is* just month after

Bombakas
08-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I watching this forum specialy rign roll section :) Good is if we know more about when they send rign roll to gold.Gold mean one development game cd goes to cd&box product factory.If that is done then is billion rign roll cd box ready for waiting to transport EU and US and RUS.