PDA

View Full Version : WHAY to early release

Hveding
05-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Hey!
Have been testing the game for a couple of hours now, and i can see that it's still just as much bugs now, than it was at release date (almost).
Game crashes a lot, and i can see that it's still FPS problems and a never ending list of bugs and crap with this game.

I LOVE this game, but i cant even play this. Cant understand how people can make movies of this game with all settings on HIGH.. Strange.

Feel like this game was supposed to be released in 2050 or something.. After a year, what have they REALLY done to the game ???

Still love this game, just cant believe how lazy they are with fixing the game.

MadBlaster
05-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I think you can do a lot of editing tricks to make it look like it's a good game when it really not so good. In the famous barfly video, he hides all the stuttering in the game by putting in camera shake during the whole video. Also, I think he probably slowed it way down, then re-recorded it, then sped it up again. And the stuff showing the pilots, that's some kinds of blue screen editing I guess. I don't know that much about it. But I do know this. The whole game is a mirage. The Storm of War Battle of Britain (now know as CLOD), it never existed. It's better I tell you that now so you can get over it and get on with your life as soon as possible.;)

As far as them being lazy, maybe. Or they are just not skilled enough to do this type of game. I suppose you could cut them some slack and blame part of it on employee turnover. But it has been a very long time now since release! The problem I also have with that is the whole idea behind object oriented programming is to make the code into modules so it is easier to fix, so when you have to fire someone for excessive drinking on the job, the new guy should be able to pick up where the deadbeat left off. But maybe Luther doesn't understand that style of programming. I say this because of something Luthier or BS or whoever said recently that they can't fix the flight models of the planes above 7000 meters because the code is too hard to get too??? I read that and thought what the phuck. They really don't know what they are doing.:rolleyes:

NLS61
05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Well you got one going down in flames here.

Have to say i disagree.

KDN
05-09-2012, 08:41 PM
What is this "Whay" that leads to an early release you are speaking of?

Uncle Bob
10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
remember back in 2007/08 when this game started its hype up, release was announced way back, every one was talking about it, looking forward to it. Think the release was waaaay to late compared to all the hype ups, and im sorry this game dissapointed the rather big community in il2, think it deserves so much more. Would be awsome to have the community for cod that was for il2 a few years back.