PDA

View Full Version : DT what happened to these?

ECV56_Guevara
04-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey, DT, you know, we allwals want more! :grin:
4.11 is a great Patch, thanks, but I was watching old you tube videos of updates remembering a few features that today aren t part of the patch..Can I ask what s the status of these??? thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO42TA8xMPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5eos6vnDkw&feature=player_embebed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozEjf_ibAYM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg76JI8mbzk&feature=player_embedded

julien673
05-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Waiting for the nightfighter for a long time :)

FC99
05-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Ship's debris - not essential and it will be finished when time permits, only problem left to solve is synchronization for online players who join the server after the debris were spawned.

Artillery Spotting - On top of the list for things to be done in 4.12

Triggers - version shown in the video can be added in few minutes, we will try to add something more complex for 4.12

Night Fighting - WIP, it's huge project and it's not forgotten.

darktatka
05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Ship's debris - not essential and it will be finished when time permits, only problem left to solve is synchronization for online players who join the server after the debris were spawned.

Triggers - version shown in the video can be added in few minutes, we will try to add something more complex for 4.12

I'd rather have less powerfull triggers to play with in 4.12 than more powerfull triggers in 4.13. So, please, unless its gamebreaking, dont hold back. And BESTEST THING EVER would be option to fire triggers through the new DS devicelink.

ECV56_Guevara
05-01-2012, 11:06 PM

Absolutely great!!!.
A really big thanks to you and the team FC99, I need no more wish list...it s all here!!!

Pershing
05-02-2012, 08:07 AM

Cool! :)
But you should make artillery more powerful and accurate, cause even 152-mm guns may fire huge amount of HE-shells with very little effect now.
Would be great if scout plane will do real correction of the artillery fire.

julien673
05-02-2012, 10:28 AM
tks for the info :)

darktatka
05-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Maybe new 4 keys :)
Correct artillery fire - +distance, -distance, +left, +right, fire for effect :)

After fire for effect, artillery might be inavailable for a few mins, making proper correction of fire necesity.

Pershing
05-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Maybe new 4 keys :)
Correct artillery fire - +distance, -distance, +left, +right, fire for effect :)

After fire for effect, artillery might be inavailable for a few mins, making proper correction of fire necesity.

IMHO, too complicated)
More accurate artillery firing during spotter is over the target - would be enough.

nic727
05-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Cool! :)
But you should make artillery more powerful and accurate, cause even 152-mm guns may fire huge amount of HE-shells with very little effect now.
Would be great if scout plane will do real correction of the artillery fire.

How it can be done. In Singleplayer with a recon mission or in multiplayer too???

nic727
05-04-2012, 01:15 AM

It can be a great feature, but I don't understand the flare gun. How it work. It shooting when you pass near the save boat or it's just happen randomly? What you have to do? Save the passenger of the ship or nothing?

I found that too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyogqwVTds&feature=channel&list=UL

I just have a question and a issue with camera in 4.11.

1. At 0:21, you can see your leg, etc. Why you don't implant this in the game?

2. In 4.11, when I move my head with the mouse, it's zoom-in or out automaticly with different degree each time I play the game. Can you fixe that if it's not a problem with my computer or my game?

Pershing
05-04-2012, 07:33 AM
How it can be done. In Singleplayer with a recon mission or in multiplayer too???

In multiplayer game of course)

RPS69
05-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Well, that is a development update.

Far better than tracks.

Thank you and, keep on with your excellent job!

Spinnetti
05-11-2012, 11:16 PM
You guys are doing some great stuff - Thanks for all your efforts!