PDA

View Full Version : help mee please for the tomorrow war !!!

JPRegulus
04-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I am French and I would like to know when the war tomorrow released in france? Please

I saw that fate on April 10 in france, but I find it not in shops ...

Thanks in advance ...

Shega
04-21-2008, 06:26 AM
JPRegulus, we are currently working on French and English localizations of the Tomorrow War. The release date of these is not announced yet, but we will post the info about this versions as soon as that will become clear!

JPRegulus
04-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Thank you very much for your answer SHEGA, this is one of the games I have waited + in my life ...

from System to system, from planet to planet, and even walking in the clouds!

Your selections games are large and very good ...

! 1c i love You !

starlord
05-06-2008, 06:39 PM
And I thought I'd be getting this for my birthday. LOL

Remember to bring us the factor K add-on too!

best regards.

julian
06-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi everybody

The tomorrow war looks really looks good and I can't wait to see it released in Europe. I have already watched all videos avaiblable from youtube and what impressed me the most was that the game allows planetary explorations and landings, which has been forgotten since elite series.

If only there was an english demo of it I would be playing right now! 1C, keep up the good work and please don't forget us. There are thousands of players waiting for it like I have been for more than 1 year now.

If you have anymore information about the european release, please tell us so we can buy it ASAP. I'm sure it will be a massive success over here.

Nike-it
06-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Hi everybody

The tomorrow war looks really looks good and I can't wait to see it released in Europe. I have already watched all videos avaiblable from youtube and what impressed me the most was that the game allows planetary explorations and landings, which has been forgotten since elite series.

If only there was an english demo of it I would be playing right now! 1C, keep up the good work and please don't forget us. There are thousands of players waiting for it like I have been for more than 1 year now.

If you have anymore information about the european release, please tell us so we can buy it ASAP. I'm sure it will be a massive success over here.

Thanks for your interest. In Europe the game is going to be released in september.

blacktick
06-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks for your interest. In Europe the game is going to be released in september.

Awesome,although I was expecting the rls early this year,but later is better than never.:D

julian
06-02-2008, 04:43 PM
that's really good news. I'm looking forward to it!

JPRegulus
06-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I too want it so!

it will be the tomorrow war? or the tomorrow war K-Factor?

strongly September!

I love you:)

BAXTER STOCKMAN
06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Is Tommorow war simillar to Tarr Chronicles?

Nike-it
06-26-2008, 05:59 AM
I too want it so!

it will be the tomorrow war? or the tomorrow war K-Factor?

strongly September!

I love you:)

In September original Tomorrow War is comming, the release date of K-Factor is not specified yet (approximately 2009).