Grab and test them here:

http://dispersalfield.ru/main/index.php/topic,705.120.html

Looks very promising ;)

Bearcat
04-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Grab and test them here:

http://dispersalfield.ru/main/index.php/topic,705.120.html

Looks very promising ;)

How do I get rid of that mailru toolbar. I don't want it and do not read Cryllic.. I should have known better but because it came from here I wasn't thinking.. I have gone to CP to remove the Gaurd ru program.. and that d@mn thing still shows up .. I detest a cluttered toolbar..

Bearcat
04-16-2012, 03:29 AM
This thing is a pesky little bugger for sure.. add & remove programs wont get rid of it.. deleting all .ru cookies wont get rid of it.. If using FF the download manager wont get rid of it.. I did all that .. and while each step along the way did something it did not remove the toolbar permanently. Even though it was no longer on top .. as soon as I did a search it was back.. In addition to all that I mentioned above.. (I didn't delete all the cookies because some I didn't mind keeping.. I only deleted the ones that were cluttering up my system..) If using FF go to your search bar on the upper right .. On the left side of that search bar just in from the edge of the bar on the left yo will see a drop down arrow.. hit that arrow and you will see all the search engines on your system... and you may be surprised to see how many there are.. Find the mail.ru one .. or any others you might have that you don't want and delete them from there as well as from your cookies and A & R depending on the engine.. I had that BearShare one that kept coming back as well.. Anyway .... that's the solution... hopefully. I'll know for sure in a few days and if it comes back I'll post.

Feathered_IV
07-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Hmm bugger. Can it be selected/deselected in your Internet options when you right click on the tool bar?

GF_Mastiff
07-09-2012, 10:38 PM
thanks for the textures but are these the same ones from UP?

I us them before.