PDA

View Full Version : 4.12

Verhängnis
04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
When is the arrival of Patch 4.12 expected? Are there any details unto it's development or what is being worked on?

Any information will be appreciated - thanks.

SaQSoN
04-07-2012, 05:55 PM
When is the arrival of Patch 4.12 expected?

Immediately after it is completed. May be even a bit earlier.

Are there any details unto it's development or what is being worked on?

The development is going on well.

Any information will be appreciated - thanks.

Your request on any information is fulfilled.

Whacker
04-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Immediately after it is completed. May be even a bit earlier.

The development is going on well.

Your request on any information is fulfilled.

Pineapples!

Verhängnis
04-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Well I was hoping to get a decent answer; but I'm surprised at the lack of maturity across these forums... Nevermind though, I'll leave you alone in your sad little domain to waste your time 'trying' to troll.
Honestly if this is what someone can expect asking a reasonable question, since their was a development timeline prior, then these forums really serve no purpose. ;)

SaQSoN
04-08-2012, 05:22 AM
but I'm surprised at the lack of maturity across these forums...

While I am not. I kind of got used to the "Are we there yet?" questions already... Speaking of maturity, yeah. :rolleyes:

GF_Mastiff
04-08-2012, 06:42 AM
While I am not. I kind of got used to the "Are we there yet?" questions already... Speaking of maturity, yeah. :rolleyes:

well theres going to be a 4.11.1 before that.

so maybe another year before 4.12

Verhängnis
04-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Well I thought why waste my time updating my mods to 4.11 standard if 4.12 is just going to be released in 2 weeks.
Once again, apologies for intruding, I'll hastily show myself the door.

Whacker
04-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Broken sarcasm metter much?

mmaruda
04-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Personally I couldn't care less about 4.12 and I don't seem to get why would people be so keen on seeing it any time soon - tons of content in this game already and people still don't have enough.

What I would like to see however is some update on the bugfixes for 4.11. Like the "darkness of night" thing which is by far the most ludicrous and untested feature I've seen in IL-2.

fruitbat
04-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Personally I couldn't care less about 4.12 and I don't seem to get why would people be so keen on seeing it any time soon - tons of content in this game already and people still don't have enough.

What I would like to see however is some update on the bugfixes for 4.11. Like the "darkness of night" thing which is by far the most ludicrous and untested feature I've seen in IL-2.

The 4.11 bugfix patch is close, its what they've been working on, in between answering questions about 4.12:rolleyes:

Lagarto
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Once again, apologies for intruding, I'll hastily show myself the door.

Don't let one frustrated (and ill-mannered) guy get to you. We've already been told he speaks only for himself.

Phabius
04-14-2012, 07:01 PM
mmaruda

+1 !!!

tk471138
04-18-2012, 01:05 AM
If we are lucky we will get the next MAJOR patch by Christmas IF WE ARE LUCKY otherwise i would say a year from now would be a more conservative estimate...but only the devs know the timetable...

dont forget they were working on 4.12 stuff long ago it just hasn't been implemented and is probably stuff that they wanted to add in prior updates but had to push it back..