PDA

View Full Version : Item Information

Prester
03-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi, i just startet MoW Vietnam, and find it very interessting, but i dont get to see any item information.

all i get is the item name ( when i look at my / corpse inventory)
like m-16 (20ammo)
and Mauser (4ammo)

well, is there some way to get actuall INFORMATIONS about the items ? like accuracity, dmg, reload time ... so i can choose between kalashnikov and m16 not just for looks but for stats also ?

the same goes for grenates

thx

Aardman55
05-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Sorry bro, i guess there is no real informations about guns but you should press END while selected a unit so you can control it (its called direct control) and then you can shoot your self, in the editor if you press SHIFT+F you get Firstperson view and thats the most acuarate shot way i know right now. To damage, well, in my experience you need more than just ahead shot to kill someone. Reload time is rather easy, go in direct control asi told you, and then shoot the whole 18 bullets in the M16 and dunno how many the ak has ihtink either 28 or 30, and then when he reloads count the seconds it takes until you can shoot again. Grenades got a insta kill to the one who stays in the middle , 80% killchance for sourrounding on 5 cm , a 40% to those in a 20 cm range and 0% for any farther than 25cm. the maximum range of a nade is 20 meters. Thats all i know right now :)