PDA

View Full Version : Why the ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinten1231
03-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Dear developers... Why do you simply ignore the customers wishes!????????

I understand that you cannot integrate every wish into the game and that it takes alot of time to develop games... But there are some simple wishes that would make customers a million times more happy, which will automatically mean that more is sold, resulting in you earning ALOT more money.

Besides that it would make the demand for a sequel waaayyyy more likey.

Sooo many people on this forum have asked for some VERY simple things such as: free roam (as far as the engine allows, definetly further than now), some damage i.e flat tires, drivetrain problems etc, and modding tools and files.

Either do something about it, or at least give the oppurtunity to the OFF-ROAD DRIVE community to do it themselves... Dont just ignore us and let this game run itself into the ground.

This game has HUGE potential... With a tiny effort being put in to it it could really save itself a spot in simulation history.

I just dont understand how a company can have such work ethics.... I mean even the dumbest farmer (nothing against farmer) understands that in order to make a ton of money younjust simply have to look at demand.... And the demands are CLEARLY there.

I would even pay for an addon that would clearly delivers things such as free roam, damage, and level editor. No matter how complicated or difficult you makemthe maps... People will always beat them and get bored... With a level editor the fun would be endless.

I have played ALOT of simulation games and so far all were ale to modded, whichnis why i still play them today eventhough they are outdated i.e gtr 2, gtlegends, Il2, etc etc... Andni have bought the sequels of ALL of them, so please stop being ignorant and fix the damn game

esavanah
04-10-2012, 04:42 AM
you have a good point ad i totally agree to what you are saying, it is so easy to get bored in a certain game though this has not happened to me yet in Off Road Drive but i fear it will and i will get bored before i even finish the game. it is a must that these developers give the fans something to be surprised about and that they should continually improve their work by being able to find ways to keep the players interested

evil_hero
04-30-2012, 05:22 AM
Dear developers... Why do you simply ignore the customers wishes!????????

I understand that you cannot integrate every wish into the game and that it takes alot of time to develop games... But there are some simple wishes that would make customers a million times more happy, which will automatically mean that more is sold, resulting in you earning ALOT more money.

Besides that it would make the demand for a sequel waaayyyy more likey.

Sooo many people on this forum have asked for some VERY simple things such as: free roam (as far as the engine allows, definetly further than now), some damage i.e flat tires, drivetrain problems etc, and modding tools and files.

Either do something about it, or at least give the oppurtunity to the OFF-ROAD DRIVE community to do it themselves... Dont just ignore us and let this game run itself into the ground.

This game has HUGE potential... With a tiny effort being put in to it it could really save itself a spot in simulation history.

I just dont understand how a company can have such work ethics.... I mean even the dumbest farmer (nothing against farmer) understands that in order to make a ton of money younjust simply have to look at demand.... And the demands are CLEARLY there.

I would even pay for an addon that would clearly delivers things such as free roam, damage, and level editor. No matter how complicated or difficult you makemthe maps... People will always beat them and get bored... With a level editor the fun would be endless.

I have played ALOT of simulation games and so far all were ale to modded, whichnis why i still play them today eventhough they are outdated i.e gtr 2, gtlegends, Il2, etc etc... Andni have bought the sequels of ALL of them, so please stop being ignorant and fix the damn game

because is soviet russia.....game PLAYS you!!