PDA

View Full Version : dissapointment.

E'dollo
03-17-2012, 07:06 PM
I loved MoWAS. But this is shit, just like the thread below it. Most of the missions are the same, with the Die Hard Attack mission breaking up the monotony. The U.S. had vast air superiority, so why not be able to utilize it? I like the idea of "LURPS" Or long range reconaisance patrols, but please let us use air support, maybe even call in a re-enforcing squad, even the DLC sucks. I haven't gotten to the last mission in the DLC pack yet, but it looks nice.

So please, I beg of you 1C, get your head's out of your asses and please, my god please, make some DLC packs, one could be Khe Sahn, a major conflict in the Tet Offensive, The Battle of Hue, and small things like this. Throw more vehicles in please, there was such an array of firepower in the war utilized, and this game doesn't show it justice, I also wish we could call in fire mission's from Artillery on the map or off, that was a major thing in the war as well, indirect artillery was a major help to the U.S.

Please, 1C, just small things like this. I hope Condemned Heroes is better but it doesn't look appealing.

E'dollo
03-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Also, could someone tell me how to make units attack eachother in the editor? I've re-done the last DLC mission, but I don't know how to make the NVA hostile, and the U.S. friendly, and able to control.

kane1
03-17-2012, 10:48 PM
You should check a few posts down,
"[MOW:Vietnam]New missions ", some cool mods!

Hemi89
04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
I agree. Assault squad might have one of the best since command and conquer. Mowas was put together so well. But when i played vietnam..... Terrible!! In assualt squad the skirmishes were too much fun. To be able to play co-op. As far as availiblity of units was great in AS. I guess just wondering why put out such a great game and then back track. Im a little confused i guess. I really hope condemed heros is like assualt squad

kane1
04-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Did you play MoWRT? I think it's going to be more like that.

E'dollo
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
What was Red Tide like?

KnightFandragon
04-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Lol, if ever I get my hands on Vietnam, I will use the models in my MoW mod..nothing like an M48 Patton during WWII +D

Arjuna
11-12-2012, 03:47 AM
What was Red Tide like?

I'd like an opinion on that too. Also considering getting Men of War: Condemned origins. Anyone know if any new MOW games are in the works?