PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly =Nasty= (Movie)

=Nasty=
04-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Here is a collection of =Nasty= Moves Enjoy! :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJdTcczxUU8

nearmiss
04-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Who said, "Roosters don't lay eggs".

It's tough enough to hold'em, but you gotta know when to lay'em.

Fun movie

Snuff_Pidgeon
04-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Some Nasty action there!

Thunderbolt56
04-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Vulcher

334th_Cinnibar
04-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Months ago, back when I first started flying, I had the experience of being subjected to a =Nasty= orchestrated bomb-trick.

I was in pursuit of an American fighter, secure on his six in my A6M2, when all of a sudden as I started firing, my wing flew off.

You should have heard me screaming at my monitor as I couldn't figure out how a fighter in front of my guns and running away could kill me.

Then I watched the track.

The experience has taught me to always check my potential victims for ordinance. And I never pursue =Nasty= at low-level.

choctaw111
04-12-2008, 10:46 PM
There is a term for dropping your bombs and letting the "pursuer" fly through the blast. Is it sourbombing? I'm not sure. Great movie...vulture :)

=Nasty=
04-14-2008, 03:44 PM
There is a term for dropping your bombs and letting the "pursuer" fly through the blast. Is it sourbombing? I'm not sure. Great movie...vulture :)

As I understand it your definition of "Sour Bombing" is correct.

It is obviously a more difficult manuever in the closed pit no icon environment, but I can say for sure that it is possable :)

planespotter
04-14-2008, 11:50 PM
Evil.

Question - the time delay between bomb hit and bomb explosion seems long and is obviously needed so you can escape your own blast at such low level. Is that a mod or can it be adjusted in settings?

virre89
04-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice ^^,

Btw is graphics updated or somthing?, water is looking very beautiful :P.

GF_Mastiff
04-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Nice ^^,

Btw is graphics updated or somthing?, water is looking very beautiful :P.

no just the graphics cards have caught up and can produce better results of the engine.

choctaw111
04-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Evil.

Question - the time delay between bomb hit and bomb explosion seems long and is obviously needed so you can escape your own blast at such low level. Is that a mod or can it be adjusted in settings?

You can adjust that in your loadout, in the arming screen. On that screen you can change your plane and pilot skin, weapon loadout, gun convergence and many other things. It will appear on the bottom of your screen on the right. Just look for the "Bomb Delay" and put the number you want, in seconds.

II./JG1_Krupinski
04-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Vulcher

Absolutely, but fun to watch - glad these are only on quake servers.