PDA

View Full Version : Can you transfer artifacts from one unit to another?

MisterBarca
04-03-2008, 12:44 AM
If yes, how?

DeathMutant
04-03-2008, 02:15 AM
(this is from memory so it might be wrong. . . )

Between games, you can do it for free on the Army Management screen. This is the screen where you see all of your units and ones you can recruit. Units with artifacts will have a golden icon (a sword? I can't check right now because a friend is playing with my DVD) at the bottom of their image.

Anyway, you select the unit with the artifact and the lower left of the screen displays that unit's details. Note that a non-hero unit can only have 1 artifact while heroes can carry 3. A series of (usually) empty boxes appear stacked vertically above the selected unit's details. These boxes hold artifacts that are not in the inventory of any unit.

Select the artifact you want to transfer and an up arrow between the unit details and the "available" artifacts will light up. Press the up arrow to move the artifact from the unit's inventory to the available artifact pool. Then select the unit you want to give the artifact to, select the artifact and a down arrow will light up. Press the down arrow and the selected artifact will move to the selected unit's inventory.

You can also transfer artifacts during a game but it costs (25?) gold to do so. The Army Management screen can be access by clicking on the icon with a white castle on a black background.

I hope that helps!