PDA

View Full Version : Devastator smoke problem

SloppyJoe
03-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Hello all,
I'm brand new to this forum, so I'm not familiar with where I should put certain topics. So If I'm wrong by putting this here, I apologize. :rolleyes:

I noticed that with the Devastator, (and the Dauntless too, I think) that when you get smoke or fuel tank leaks on the right wing, it will move across along to the left wing. I don't believe that this is related to the Plutonium FX for 4.11 because, if I remember correctly, I noticed it before I even got the 4.11 modact.
(I circled the starting point of the smoke in red).

P.S. I searched around to see if this was already addressed, but I couldn't find anything. But sorry anyway if this is known already.

Cloyd
03-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Hello all,
I'm brand new to this forum, so I'm not familiar with where I should put certain topics. So If I'm wrong by putting this here, I apologize.

You should post this at the place where you got the mod, not here. Nobody here will know more than the people at the place where you got the mod.

Cloyd

SloppyJoe
03-06-2012, 02:17 AM
You should post this at the place where you got the mod, not here. Nobody here will know more than the people at the place where you got the mod.

Cloyd

Okay, thank you! :oops: