PDA

View Full Version : My seventh movie ..Enjoy..

Flyfinn
03-30-2008, 02:09 PM
hi..:grin:

Ok..
the movie got long..and more finnish music..:rolleyes:
nothing fancy.. from a campaign.. BlueSky_RedEarth by Porsimo...
Ai making misstakes and so on..
and little strange runway..:-)
should have cut here and there..well i like the movies slower..
still B-movie director...:grin:
how was this one then..:confused:
Over and out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lavh12WPL1Y

Flyby
03-30-2008, 09:13 PM
you're making nice movies there, mate. I really enjoyed the aerial duels. Are you using track-ir?
Flby out

Flyfinn
03-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi..

Yes i got the Trackir 4 PRO with the TrackClip PRO as birhtday present from my girlfriend..and it really givs Il-2 a whole new dimension...i Fly full real cockpit on and no icons...

and You learn fast to use it..after using it..no way i can play flightsims without it..
So i really recommed to buy one if you got the money..it's a good investment to enjoy
flightsims even more..
Over and out..

Snuff_Pidgeon
03-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey Flyfinn that is really good! each one you make is better than the last,most shots look realistic,good camera angles and such.My only complaint is you put in a couple of scenes that dont look so real,anyway keep at it!

Kaptein_Damli
04-01-2008, 11:16 AM
I just noticed, at 3:20 ca the ball in the slip indicator is all the way to the left. That means you are not well trimmed. Remember the ball should be ideally in the center in every turn. Not that I alwasy look at the ball when in a dogfight though...lol...hehe... :mrgreen:

Nice video btw. Your best so far. Homever like I have commented before, I suggest to fraps in 30 fps rather than 25 fps as the motion will be better with lett "stuttering". If your system can handle it of course. I always fraps at 30 fps and you really get smoother video by that extra 5 fps. Just my 2 cents! :)