PDA

View Full Version : I can't find multiplayer matches to join!! What? Nobody is hosting a game?

yurikal
02-28-2012, 05:36 PM
:confused:I never find a multiplayer match to join.
Unfortunately I can't host because I am not behind a UPnP NAT,
but I don't understand if there is nobody playing online multiplayer or if I have some problem also when I have to search for a game hosted by someone else, and I can't see the "real" list of the games available ??
If somebody can just tell me if it is normal because nobody is playing multiplayer or maybe it's my problem ?
Thank you.
Bye:confused:

esavanah
04-10-2012, 04:47 AM
i think you should check on this because the last time i remembered playing i was able to join a few multiplayer games and i think you have a problem with your search or connection to the network that is why you are unable to search for it. you could try reinstalling the game to be sure you got all the correct setup.

muzachmt
04-11-2012, 02:50 AM
I don't think anyone plays this anymore...they are probably all off playing Screamer 4x4..what this game should have been..

evil_hero
04-30-2012, 05:21 AM
I don't think anyone plays this anymore...they are probably all off playing Screamer 4x4..what this game should have been..

no body plays this worthless attempt at a game. Return it, and get something else.