PDA

View Full Version : Any News on the 2.2.6 Patch?

Feros1
02-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Hello, can we get an update on the patch please. Any news would be great. Thanks!

ChrisG
02-29-2012, 10:29 AM
We must be patient!:)

Speaking about patches and bugs
It's a Prussian patrol with Order's colours.
Is it normal?

Galaxycruiser
07-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I just bought this game on the weekend and already I am getting the crash that has been reported to be fixed by the update.

First battle in, my troops are closing to fight and when they meet the enemy... bam.. the game freezes.

Not a good start to the game.. i just hope the other game I got for free with it works better.

ulb
07-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Real Warfare 1242 just seems to not work on Windows 7 for me.

Bugged sieges on RW2 + sporadic crashes.

The patch is long way to come .. i personally doubt it will.

This company just seems to drop minor game (MoW is a well supported game), so i'll stick to others like Paradox.

Surtur
08-31-2012, 10:50 AM
So there will be no new patch?

NefariousKoel
09-02-2012, 01:00 PM
So there will be no new patch?

Considering the dev team's latest release, the sci-fi Legends Of Pegasus, was released unfinished and they have been scrambling to patch it up post-release, I wouldn't expect an update for this one anytime soon.

I'd be real happy to see one sometime in the future but this sounds to be like the last thing in line to be worked on .. so... *shrug* :sad:

Northern Crusades has such promise, but I fear it may never be realized in the end.

Surtur
09-03-2012, 09:44 AM
I did not know it was the same studio.
Thanks for the info. A shame I will have to shelve it.

Glabro
06-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Ok, we've been waiting for a while now. Over two years it seems. So...the patch? Where is it?