PDA

View Full Version : what do the dots mean?

Muslim_Pete
02-26-2012, 01:55 AM
1. The dots beside rank of a player, Gold, Silver and Bronze. ive tried searching for definition and i cant find any. im looking for a moderator or someone who can post the meaning WITH proof of its definition. ive heard all kinds of things from players but im looking for some facts with sources.

snov8
04-08-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing.. but in vanilla Men of War the thing that looks like a badge with dots next to everyone's name is an indication to how many games they've played.

When the player first creates his account he has the default badge without any dots. Then as he completes 50 games he is awarded a new badge with a single dot, two dots at 100 games, three at 500 games and a diamond at 1,000 games.

As for a source.. well, I guess I don't have any documented proof. However, you can verify yourself in-game by looking at profiles. For example, see if there are any undotted profiles with more than 50 games.. or one dotted profiles with less than 50 games.. etc. To check how many games they've played simply click their name and also click the player information button at the bottom left.

Mastertaxguide
09-25-2012, 12:49 AM
1. The dots beside rank of a player, Gold, Silver and Bronze. ive tried searching for definition and i cant find any. im looking for a moderator or someone who can post the meaning WITH proof of its definition. ive heard all kinds of things from players but im looking for some facts with sources.

Hi Muslim Pete, did u find the answer to this? I too have been asking - the only beliveable answer was that they are awards for ranked games.