PDA

View Full Version : Question to King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

Magic_Marlin
02-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Hello I have a Questen.

Please can you tell me if the game King's Bounty: Warriors of the North has an editor with it. On the one as in "KB:Crossworld" is, or can the editor of "Crossworld" on "Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North" to use in order to create their own new Campagnien?

CU Marlin Magic

Nike-it
02-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello I have a Questen.

Please can you tell me whether the game King's Bounty: Warriors of the North the same time as an editor for such a "Crossworld" is, or whether you can use the of "Crossworld"?

CU Magic Marlin

Don't quite understand your question, but if you asked whether you can use Editor from Crossworlds in the new game, then the answer is most likely "yes".

Magic_Marlin
02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
My question was. "Is the game King's Bounty: Warriors of the North [WotN] already included an editor, where you can create your own Campaginen as in KB: Cross World [CW]?"

Or can you can use the editor from CW for WotN?

CU

Sorry for me English.

J.B.
02-29-2012, 08:38 AM
@ Magic_Merlin

According to what Nike-it wrote, there is a good chance, that the editor from AP/CW can also be used for WOTN. :)

Good news! :)

@ Nike-it

If I got that right, there will be no new editor implemented in Warriors of the North, right?

Greets

J.B.

Nike-it
02-29-2012, 08:40 AM
@ Magic_Merlin

According to what Nike-it wrote, there is a good chance, that the editor from AP/CW can also be used for WOTN. :)

Good news! :)

@ Nike-it

If I got that right, there will be no new editor implemented in Warriors of the North, right?

Greets

J.B.

This question is in discussions now, but as far as i know you will be able to use the old one. I'll post the update when i receive any confirmation from the devs.

Magic_Marlin
02-29-2012, 09:00 AM
That sounds good.
Then it would be nice if we could get "Editor Updates" which make the editor more stable.
If we can realy use the AP/CW Editor then 100% would be better then 99%. :rolleyes:

J.B.
02-29-2012, 09:04 AM
This question is in discussions now, but as far as i know you will be able to use the old one. I'll post the update when i receive any confirmation from the devs.

Splendid! Thanks a lot! :)

Magic_Marlin
03-15-2012, 09:20 AM
One question: Suppose we can the editor of KB: CW using a new KB: create WotN campaign or is it even a new improved editor with it. It's all clear then how to create these new campaigns can be selected and started. Will it be like in KB: CW, that would indeed be really nice. So far it looks like this in the videos as the KB: The Legend.

CU
Magic_Marlin

Sorry for me Englisch :D

Totoro
03-16-2012, 04:29 PM
So if I haven't bought Crossworlds I won't be able to create my own campaigns even if I had bought Warriors of the North?

Nike-it
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
So if I haven't bought Crossworlds I won't be able to create my own campaigns even if I had bought Warriors of the North?

It's not yet decided whether the editor will be included in Warriors of North.

Magic_Marlin
03-20-2012, 09:12 AM
This Infos is for all Campagnin Creator very importend!

I hope we get a new editor for KB: WotN where we can use the hero Olaf or the developers give us known what you have to do or is there a patch for the editor of KB: CW.

Because with the current one can not edior hero of KB: TL use.

Please send me Infos.

CU
Marlin

Mygaffer
04-03-2012, 03:43 AM
It's not yet decided whether the editor will be included in Warriors of North.

I know everything comes to how much time you have but you guys should really try and make the time to release an editor, if not with the game than at least afterwards. Even if you just update the one from Crossworlds.

Having user created content only adds to the value of the game you are selling. I think one thing eastern developers need to learn to do is focus a little more on post release support and extras that add value for consumers and drive long term sales of your game.

Can't wait for the new game!

Zlorfik
03-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Hey there

This post is really old already, but I'd like to pick it up. Up until recently, it was possible to use the Crossworlds Editor for modding KB:WotN. But now with the new addon fire&ice, it all seems to break. One can still modify KB:WotN content, but what's that worth for a true modder if he can't even access the updated/new units?

I would strongly recommend 1C Company to focus on keeping your customers. Adding new content like a DLC is a good step (even though many will disagree about the form of this DLC), but to really bind the players to your game and probably further products, will be modding support. And for modding, a modder needs a working editor. Look what happened and still happens with games like Skyrim. I don't want to advertise here but that game was released long time ago and people are still playing it, people are still modding it and people are still loving it.

The game concept of King's Bounty has really much potential, modding can range from very easy to really challenging, the possibilities to create content is endless.
I dare say it would be foolish to throw away so much potential, no offense.

Please at least discuss that matter again. I personally would even buy an editor DLC ;)