PDA

View Full Version : Some ??'s

tryder
02-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Am I missing something or are there no separate forums for bugs, gameplay etc??

Why don't troops with hold position order actually hold position, they move around to face enemies walkingby,(good) but when the enemy drops out of site they don't go back to their original position,(bad) because if I don't catch it and make them face the correct position again they usually die.

How can I stop troops from automatically choosing different weapons from what I chose? Very annoying. ex I set the grenade launcher guy all in position to return fire, next thing I know hes got a rifle out and shooting at some enemy spotted by someone else.

why when I throw a knife to kill enemy do the troops automatically fire with weapon right after and disclose their position

how do you stack commands?

why do I need to wait for the first grenade to explode before I can throw another?

is there a way for the troop selected to be painted the way all the ones not selected get painted? Its very hard manually move them into proper position when you cannot see them at all due to cover

why can I turn off those whiteghost things at cover points, manually moving is tiresome but most of the best positions have pre assigned stand crouch etc and often I do not want to use that position but I still want the cover hence I need to manually move a lot

is there a way to manually remap pause? on laptop I need both hands to pause which is cumbersome

anyone know?