Icewolf
02-21-2012, 02:54 AM
please help
I am need of a new monitor
navida 460 card win 7

what to buy ?

USA Trucker
02-21-2012, 04:01 AM
I moved your question here from the R ‘n’ R Forum, because it is “Off-Topic”, and I think this is the best place to maximize the most attention for your question. You can ask 10 people this question, and you’ll most probably get 10 different answers. This is for the most part a personal preference issue versus what is the best. :)

You need to ask yourself “What do I want?” Screen size, resolution, brand, and of course cost. We don’t know what your financial situation is, and/or needs are. Even still, you’ll wind up getting a personal opinion. I have a ASUS 21 inch, LCD monitor with 1920x1080 resolution @60-75-hertz. I’ve had it for 3 years without any problems. My monitor, and computer is on 24 hours a day without the use of a screen-saver. The cost back then was about $150.00. Others will no doubt repeat the same about theirs. There’s simply no right or wrong answer here. I hope my monitor gave you some guidance. ;)

Icewolf
02-22-2012, 12:22 AM
thanks trucker
it seems everyone has an different view

I want quaility and not worried about price but at least the tech guys have said get LED as they are a lot easier on the eyes

USA Trucker
02-22-2012, 02:04 AM
To me LCD & LED are pretty much the same. What really counts is the resolution. So you’ll have no problem with either. Good luck on your choice. :)

Just don’t get a plasma. :rolleyes: