PDA

View Full Version : How do you move AT guns manually?

Gregorovitch
02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
I know you can move AT guns with vehicles etc, but I've seen people moving AT guns around with just their crew dragging them on let's plays etc, and I cannot figure out how to do that. I need this to handle the AT gun in the "Back to Moscow" level.

It's driving me mad. How is it done?

kane1
02-21-2012, 05:05 PM
I know you can move AT guns with vehicles etc, but I've seen people moving AT guns around with just their crew dragging them on let's plays etc, and I cannot figure out how to do that. I need this to handle the AT gun in the "Back to Moscow" level.

It's driving me mad. How is it done?

When you move AT guns in DC you have to have them in the "towed postion".

Gregorovitch
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Got it - DC=Direct Control - and you can't "drive" a AT gun. You come out of DC and right click where you the crew to move to. Or you use a vehicle. Cheers.

Captn
05-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Double-clicking a position on the field will also make a field gun switch to movement mode, move to the location, and setup in firing mode again.

Or you can hold down the right mouse button, clicking on the point you want the gun to be in and dragging the mouse in the direction you want the gun to be facing when it gets there.

KnightFandragon
05-23-2012, 06:55 AM
If you havent already figured it out, while in direct control mode, you hit "spacebar", that puts the AT gun into the "drivable" position. THen you can manually push it to wherever you want it.