PDA

View Full Version : ord.exe

iwannaplay
02-09-2012, 10:33 AM
hi all, brought this new off ebay, so been wanting to play, my pc is well in spec on xp, went to install the game- installs fine it seems, but it comes up as revision version on my d: and also after install, go to play, it freezes because ORD.exe stops working so end now, also the game doesnt ask for my key on launch, I kinda read about a bad batch and wondered if this is the problem? I know im using an ati hd radeon agp 1gb 4670 card, 3.07 ghz proc, 1gb ram (bit low) intel pen 4, tried reinstall over n over the same, tried the russian version I had of 4x4 3 (same thing) that works!!! obviously though...im english not russian so I dont speak da lingy, dirext x 9 updated etc....everything updated, plays all my other games etc, any help please thankyou thankyou and will be trying on another pc.

iwannaplay
02-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I downloaded the main update on here after installing, double clicked to launch that...and it didnt recognise the fact I had installed the game like another persons post....just doesnt see the game, also cos its xp you dont need to right click n run as admin, really wanna play, love offroading.

iwannaplay
02-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I got this game running....on a 3rd!!!! pc, a mates newish laptop running win7, tried it on 2 others running xp, keeps saying on launch ord.exe is not responding, it also did this on win 7 but after another restart...it ran, now on one of the xp's it came up with a firewall warning, so I thought id google ord.exe.....it comes up as malware, spyware, etc, I think youve named the exe file after something that aint gonna let all firewalls n av stuff work properly, I dunno, I aint a programmer, but I shall be trying again later on my xp to try make it run, it didnt even ask for a key to start the game.....and the update download does not recognise the game is installed.....youve got a seriously bad programming error there somewhere.....oooh and the other thing to add is: when I install the russian disk version it asks avg to access the net....english off road drive version does not and the russian version asks for a key...eng...not.

iwannaplay
02-13-2012, 10:38 AM
and doesnt play on same pc upgraded to vista ultimate either, so must be a pentium 4 issue maybe?? so if it is.....dont print spec on the box that it doesnt work on....not happy, as I cant get money back as the game does work....useless

Sneaksie
02-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Disk version of the game is already up-to-date, so you don't need to download the patch (it's for download version). Key check on launch was removed in this update.

It should work on P4 normally (maybe slow, but it should work). I suggest updating Catalyst drivers if you didn't do so already since it's likely a problem related to video card.
I would also update the DirectX just in case using this link (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35).

iwannaplay
02-13-2012, 04:17 PM
done, done, done n done, tried everything I can think off......soo unless some sort of reprogramming needs doing to the software once installed....dunno, give up, runs on a mates i5 netbook with 3000 graphics and win 7 fine, runs on a mates packard bell (didnt check cpu type) with nvidia card n vista perfect....., im gonna just install an nvidia I got and try it, I brought a new pc that arrives this week as I want to update myself anyway and this just put the icing on the cake to make me get another new one basically.

iwannaplay
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
installed motom4x.....works flawlessly, installed driving simulator 2011 and added nvidia physix install.....works flawlessly, dont get any frame buffering at all with the ati radeon hd 4670 agp card, so.........what is it 1c that makes ord.exe to stop responding on launch? I get the picture of the two 4x4's and thats it........

iwannaplay
02-23-2012, 11:27 PM
well thats just pissed me right off 1c, brand new pc, win7 amd athlon II, 4gb ram, 2.8 ghz, ati radeon hd 5450, all updated blah blah, game installed from disk, clicked to launch in all the different ways and nothing happens, dont even get a picture of the two trucks anymors arrrggghhhh please help!!!!!

iwannaplay
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
waheyyyyy finally got going......what a noghtmare 1c !!!!

iwannaplay2
05-23-2012, 02:08 AM
waheyyyyy finally got going......what a noghtmare 1c !!!!

I have the same problems you had with the off road drive game. I have Windows 7. With all the updates on my video card. The game installs fine. The intro works....but then I go to play the game, and the game run super slow. Not even
usable. How did you get Off Road Drive to work on your Windows 7 ? please help. I have a AMD Athlon 2 220 dual core processor 3 gb DDR3 Memory and a 1tb hard drive.....more than enough to operate this game