PDA

View Full Version : CD key problems [resolved by game update]

woody_92
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
im having trouble activating the CD key for the game, i bought the disk and installed the game, and when i come to put to key in, it keeps telling me that its incorrect! I've tried every different way of typing it in as i can think of, but nothing is working :( any help would be appreciated

Sneaksie
02-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Please send me your key via PM, we'll check it (left-click my nickname and choose 'Send a private message to Sneaksie').

Skuggo
02-08-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm having the exact same issue as the previous poster. Would it be alright if I sent you my key too? Thanks in advance.

Sneaksie
02-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Owners of the DVD bundle from Lace Mamba publisher (RW2:NC + RW:1242), please download and install this update for Real Warfare: 1242 (http://www.1cfiles.com/Real_Warfare_2_Northern_Crusades/rw1242_securom_fix_setup.exe). The game should recognize your key normally after that.

gwinn
02-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I installed RW:1242 as described above in order to solve the key issue and it worked fine. However, then I notice that the box says the game might not work on a laptop so I want to remove it and re-install it on a desktop PC. I used the un-install option to remove the game but there is no option to de-register the key. Can I still go ahead and install on a different computer?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Sneaksie
02-24-2013, 08:06 AM
The key is now registered to your account, so it should work on another PC as long as you enter the same e-mail/password. I suggest installing the game on desktop and trying the game there prior to uninstalling it on your laptop.