PDA

View Full Version : Any future Theater of War titles contemplated?

rmessing
01-24-2012, 04:47 PM
If there are any, what area and time period?

The reason I am asking is because I have come to really enjoy the series. I think even a modern setting would be great. I realize it will be competing with the Combat Mission series (which I also own) but there are certain advantages to this series such as: being able to move individual soldiers; formations; stances; choosing your weapons both personnel and vehicle; and many others. Please 1C, don't let this series become extinct. I also play Men of War. But by far this is the closest thing to a combat sim. I would love to see what this series could do with modern weapons.

Great company 1C! Keep up the good work and I'll keeping doling out the green.

Ron

Chromius
04-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes I own all The ToW2 and ToW3 and really enjoy them as well. It would be nice if they continued on.

Derfel
05-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I hope they will read repeated critics about this series before making another game.

kane1
05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I hope they will read repeated critics about this series before making another game.

This comment I agree with. I don't have to much trouble playing these games(performance wise) and I tweak it, but I have read a lot of comments from other gamers with issues. I hate to see such a great series get a bad rep.