PDA

View Full Version : More Questions By Grasshopper45

grasshopper45
03-13-2008, 02:38 PM
1. In Rig N Roll If Your ON The Road In The Middle Of Nowhere And Get A Flat Can You Get Out Of Truck And Change It Right Then And There?

2. When You Say That You Can Get Out Of Truck And Click To Where You Wont To Go And Script Movie Plays Does That Mean Movement Is Limited, Or Can You Actually Get Out Of Truck And Walk Around?

3. Will The Fuel In Your Truck Ever Freeze And Will You Have To Wait For The Fuel To Heat Up Again Before Your Truck Will Start?

4. Will There Be Glow Plugs You Can Use In The Game?

5. Are There One Or Two Gas Tanks On Truck?

6.Can You Choose Automatic Or Manual Transmission?

7. Will You Be Able To Put Truck In Neutral, Drive, Reverse And So On, If So Do You Here The Sound Of The Air Breaks Going Off?

8. IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN GIVE OUTHER PEOPLE RIDES IN YOUR TRUCK, IF SO CAN THEY TAKE OVER AND DRIVE FOR YOU?

Well These Are My Questions

Thanks 1c

Freak Of Nature
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
In Rig N Roll If Your On The Road In The Middle Of Nowhere And Get A Flat Can You Get Out Of Truck And Change It Right Then And There? When You Say That You Can Get Out Of Truck And Click To Where You Wont To Go And Script Movie Plays Does That Mean Movement Is Limited Or Can You Actually Get Out Of Truck And Walk Around? Will The Fuel In Your Truck Ever Freeze And Will You Have To Wait For The Fuel To Heat Up Again Before Your Truck Will Start? Will There Be Glow Pluges You Can Use In The Game? Are There One Or Two Gas Tanks On Truck? Can You Chouse Automatic Or Manual Transmission? Will You Be Able To Put Truck In Neutral, Drive, Reverse And So On If So Do You Here The Sound Of The Air Breaks Going Off?
Well These Are My Questions
Thanks 1c
I can answe now that you won't be able to move wenever you want you jus drive next to bar, gas/servise station pres enter and you see your hero moving you can see that in trailer and latest igromir video ;) as for glow plugs do you really think that the game is that realistic, well I don't think so, but wait and see what Evgeny say

Evgeny
03-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Hi, yes, when you go out of the truck, you see the script video. And, please, write with the normal letters, it's rather difficult to read your post.

Freak Of Nature
03-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi, yes, when you go out of the truck, you see the script video. And, please, write with the normal letters, it's rather difficult to read your post.

Oh sorry I didn't check my post before posting :)