PDA

View Full Version : Blood??

ChrisG
01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello! I recently bought RW 2 and i want to say that is a very good game!
Keep up the good work!!

Now the question.
During battles, while i can see some blood the clothes of the soldiers aren't
<<painted>> with blood.
The soldiers do not look like him.How to enable this option?
The picture is from the RW 1242.

Thanks!!!:)

mitra
01-13-2012, 09:18 PM
in the file dmscript.global all these lines must be set to 1

//=== Bloody properties/constants
cBloodBoom_Enabled = 1;
cHeadShot_Enabled = 1;
cArrToShield_Enabled = 1;
cArrToHead_Enabled = 1;
cBloodTexture_Enabled = 1;

the file is under data\aix

ChrisG
01-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Thanks!

All the lines were set to 1 except the cHeadShot_Enabled which i change it.

That means that i should have seen blood before, but i hadn't!
Anyway i will check again.

Mitra in this post of yours
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=28303

how can i check if the catalyst manager sees or not the driver??

mitra
01-14-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't know exactly because I never had a ATI card; is a indication of a third user.

ChrisG
01-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Hi!

Well i played a custom battle but there's no blood on the soldiers.

While i can see some blood when soldiers hitting each other and beheadings
but not like the picture i posted above.

And something else the game automatically changes the entry in the headshot line.
Here some pictures from the custom battle

ThisIsRealWarfare
01-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Is there any way to decrease the amount of blood? Because the bodies look like they have taken a bath in a ketchup-swimming pool, dipped with some hot chilli & BBQ sauce.

Something that have been annoying me for a long time also, is the fact that no map can ever be flat or anything?? Almost every battle I play has a battlefield consisting of a billion trees, rocks all over the place, mountains, hills and everything.. Can't there just simply be maps with various terrain but still a basic flatter surface? Total War has that advantage that they have flatter maps, a few hills, usable forests.. not just a bunch of strange terrain :(

*Add* The Turtorial map is a perfect map, with various terrain, and you can use it.. but so many others aren't. (I basically mean the Campaign maps, randomly generated)

ThisIsRealWarfare
01-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Also something Off topic;
How do I increase the numbers of siege weapons allowed in my army? I can only have 2.. (I'm level 23 or 24)
I wanted to buy a siege tower, so I did, removing all my old siege weapons gained during missions.. that was a mistake, now it's extremely difficult to capture castles, the units will just die when they are walking up on the walls, bombarded by enemy horse archers. :(

ChrisG
01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Personally i like the amount of blood.It could be also dirt,dust with blood mixed and all these nice things.

And with the terrains i have no problem.Most of the battles were fought in normal maps.I think that hills,trees,rocks and ridges add to the strategy of a batttle. ;)

P.S. Anyone knows how to enable the blood??:cool:

mitra
01-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Also something Off topic;
How do I increase the numbers of siege weapons allowed in my army? I can only have 2.. (I'm level 23 or 24)
I wanted to buy a siege tower, so I did, removing all my old siege weapons gained during missions.. that was a mistake, now it's extremely difficult to capture castles, the units will just die when they are walking up on the walls, bombarded by enemy horse archers. :(

You must search the siege weapons in the big cities, is the only place where you can buy them

ChrisG
01-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok now i can see blood.

I had to turn geometry to the highest level.I had it to high.:eek:

ThisIsRealWarfare
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
You must search the siege weapons in the big cities, is the only place where you can buy them

No that is not the problem - the problem is the fact that I can only have Two Siege Weapons in my army (I'm level 23). I just dismissed all siege weapons because I wanted to buy some new (for example siege towers). But apparently I can only have two siege weapons, which makes sieges a lot more difficult.

mitra
01-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't know never tried to use towers.

ThisIsRealWarfare
01-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't know never tried to use towers.

It has nothing to do with the TYPE of siege weapon. The problem is that I can ONLY have two siege WEAPONS overall. Only two.. not more. That is not enough for assaulting an enemy.. :(

mitra
01-21-2012, 09:22 AM
I don't know because I'm still using the weapons taken during the storyline