PDA

View Full Version : Very Disappointed.

Marachel Soult
01-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Well, I've gotten to the "Long Way Home" mission on the USA campaign. And overall its been very disappointing. I'm not sure if this is a game breaking mission, or if the DLC has some great maps as well, but overall its been a real let down.

Three Search and Destroy missions, one little offensive with two tanks max and some infantry, and from what I can see, a POW rescue fighting against the odds.

Can anyone tell me if it gets better?

Captn
02-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm not sure what you were expecting to see. This is not WW2. There were no evenly matched battles with hordes of tanks rolling in to fight each other in Vietnam. It was mostly S&D, ambushes, hit and runs, and other small engagements.

Obviously they didn't want to make it too unrealistic by pretending that both sides had access to the same technology and firepower.

kane1
02-08-2012, 07:12 AM
Well, I've gotten to the "Long Way Home" mission on the USA campaign. And overall its been very disappointing. I'm not sure if this is a game breaking mission, or if the DLC has some great maps as well, but overall its been a real let down.

Three Search and Destroy missions, one little offensive with two tanks max and some infantry, and from what I can see, a POW rescue fighting against the odds.

Can anyone tell me if it gets better?

Some great mods out there. Check out "[MOW:Vietnam]New missions " on this forum. Mods by "Men of Peace".