PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get this game?

saugeen
03-08-2008, 02:39 AM
I am interested in trying out this game, but I do not know where I can get it. Is it a downloaded game or is it available on a CD? Or is it an on-line game? What is the price? I live in Canada so the price would have to be in Canadian $. Is it a single or a multi-player game? I prefer single player. I play Heroes of Might and Magic 3,4,&5. I understand that King's Bounty is similar. I never had the opportunity to play the original King's Bounty because it was released long before I became acquainted with the Heroes of Might and Magic series and was no longer available.

Daystar
03-08-2008, 04:13 AM
The game is not released yet. It should be available in local stores, and if not you can get it from Amazon.com or the like. It is due to be released in (April? May? too lazy to check)

Hingerson
03-08-2008, 02:18 PM
haha even if you weren't to lazy to check you still wouldn't know since all we know is Q2 2008 wish I knew the exact day.

Sazura
03-20-2008, 03:38 PM
It would be nice to know ^ ^'

dapre
03-20-2008, 08:18 PM
The finale boxshot and date is available at Gamespot.
20 may 2008, they say, but they have been given wrong releasedates before also ;)

Hingerson
03-20-2008, 10:41 PM
thats incorrect the release date isn't even on the game's website yet, they have stated multiple times that they will post on here when they have a release date so for now its a guessing game :confused:

rakeltner
03-20-2008, 11:37 PM
FYI - Amazon.com also has it up with the same box picture Gamespot has.
Amazon.com has the release date as October 31, 2008.

Hingerson
03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
whats your point that doesnt make it any different then all the other sites posting box pictures and release dates, its still amazon just guessing.

rakeltner
03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
No point, just FYI.
I do know that GameSpot had the new title posted before 1C released it to us here on the forms or on the web site.
Also, Atari and 1C's release dates don't always coincide. Fantasy Wars is a good example. 1C released the version (International?) several weeks ahead of Atari. I don’t have any clue if that will be the same with King’s Bounty. That being said, I think it’s still fun to speculate/guess what and when.

On a side note. I like 1C. I think they do a great job communicating with the fans. It’s not perfect, but they definitely try.