PDA

View Full Version : ABOUT the size of creatures

yche2990
03-07-2008, 10:52 PM
the artistic design and game mechanics of new game seem to be really awesome...

However, i just found that one thing doesn't appeal right to me. The sizes of all creatures on the combat are exactly same. It is ridiculous to imagine that a dwarf can grow as large as a fierce demon. And in particular the demon seems to be tiny enough to match with a spirit...

So far as the official release has not come out yet, i really appreciate that some changes can be done before its release:cool:.

Great thx.

rakeltner
03-08-2008, 12:33 AM
It would be kind of neat to have a size perspective to the characters.

But PLEASE don't change the artistic look of the creatures. I would hate to see King's Bounty look like all the other games on the market! I think the characters look GREAT!

bronzepoem
03-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Yes, the graghic and creature model are amazing!
But the size of some kinds of creatures have problem. I.E. the knight is even shorter than mage and archer! I think it's sure that a rider should be taller than footman. Also dargons and balor(or pit?)are not big enough to show their power, especially balor and skeleton dargon. Maybe some people-like units should be smaller?

Hope great developers could adjust the size of creatures. I love the game!

Daystar
03-08-2008, 04:14 AM
If this doesn't happen some modder will figure it out.

zysnss
06-16-2008, 06:55 AM
It would be kind of neat to have a size perspective to the characters.

But PLEASE don't change the artistic look of the creatures. I would hate to see King's Bounty look like all the other games on the market! I think the characters look GREAT!

I do think the charactors are great too. However,it can be greater If feamal charactors can enlarge their breast. :-P

Nike-it
06-16-2008, 07:02 AM
All creatures are of right size and looks great. There is nothing to complain about.

Daystar
06-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Stop spamming.