PDA

View Full Version : stucked in a mission

elkardian
01-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Even though I understand how to upgrade my army units, I still cannot pass through an enemy army with all units in at least militia levels.....:(

I wonder how an army with almost half of irregular troops in all units can beat down an elite army...maybe all I need is some nuclear bombs from SC2....just kidding:grin:.

BTW, I also wonder that the only way to expand my army level is to make level up? My army only contains 1 knight, 2 sergeants, four militia and 8 troops, but I have to attack an army with 16 units with the level of militia and sergeant.... Somebody help me plz...:(

mitra
01-01-2012, 02:15 PM
You must soft them before with shooters; if they are many also if inferior level, they can beat you only because your troops loss in fatigue.

elkardian
01-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Okay...I admit that I didn't dare to attack because the scale of enemy army is strong...:P

The enemy army was separated into several groups so I can beat them separately...

I also wonder one thing...What's the function of Commander?

ThisIsRealWarfare
01-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Okay...I admit that I didn't dare to attack because the scale of enemy army is strong...:P

The enemy army was separated into several groups so I can beat them separately...

I also wonder one thing...What's the function of Commander?

If you mean when upgrading your komtur's commanding-"skill", I think it is that if he rallies your army (in case they are evading/routing), they are more likely to return to the battle. So it's basically about the army's morale, you could say. A good thing ;D