PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server

Greymane
12-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if there's already an existing thread concerning this issue, I still made the effort to search through the already exisiting thread, but I unfortunately found no answer to my issue. I recently bought " Real Warfare 2 Northern Crusades " from the digital download (STEAM). It's automatically updated and working pretty well. However, when I click on "Online Game" I get the message " Cannot connect to the game server " and when I try to host a game to play with my friend, he can't join (he is also getting the same message when clicking the "Online game") Since I found no thread concerning my issue, maybe I am the problem, but we're two having dealing with this connection problem... Any help is welcome

Best regards,
Greymane

(Sorry for my english)

ThisIsRealWarfare
12-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if there's already an existing thread concerning this issue, I still made the effort to search through the already exisiting thread, but I unfortunately found no answer to my issue. I recently bought " Real Warfare 2 Northern Crusades " from the digital download (STEAM). It's automatically updated and working pretty well. However, when I click on "Online Game" I get the message " Cannot connect to the game server " and when I try to host a game to play with my friend, he can't join (he is also getting the same message when clicking the "Online game") Since I found no thread concerning my issue, maybe I am the problem, but we're two having dealing with this connection problem... Any help is welcome

Best regards,
Greymane

(Sorry for my english)

Hey! Aha, yes, I have had that problem too. Actually, if not mistaking, the solution was as simple as this; restart the game ;) I think that should do it. Atleast it worked for me. Does "Multiplayer" work? (There are 2 Online-game options). Hope it will solve!

Greymane
12-28-2011, 04:46 PM
No unfortunately, it doesn't work. I've restarted the game many times, and it's still showing up " Cannot connect to server " (That's when I click Online game), if I simply click on multiplayer, there's no server at all, and if I make my server, and my friend try to connect with my IP, there's nothing happening, probably because I am not connected to the master server. If it work for you, it mean I'm having a problem. As far as I know, all my other game work perfectly, and I don't have any Internet issue.

Thanks for replying

Regards,
Greymane.

mitra
12-29-2011, 10:12 PM
You still cannot connect? I tried just before and I can

Greymane
12-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Oh, I don't know what exactly happened, but it worked this time. It asked my email and my cd-key for the very first time.

Thank you !