PDA

View Full Version : Rig 'n' Roll Cut-Throat Highway.

Texshi
09-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Um..so im new but not new to a forum today i jus found on IGN only place iv found theres this game called Rig N Roll Cut Throat Highway going to be released Sep 20th 2011 maybe this is kinda old news? i don't know but does anyone have an idea? i love RNR i jus hate how difficult it is, iv never been able to get GC but any ideas?

kennyb87
09-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Given how many times Rig N Roll was pushed back for release and there has still not been an English version of Big Race. I would add another 2 years onto that release date

Texshi
09-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Given how many times Rig N Roll was pushed back for release and there has still not been an English version of Big Race. I would add another 2 years onto that release date

http://pc.ign.com/objects/111/111889.html The link to the game maybe this is what we have been waiting for?

kennyb87
09-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Big Race was an add-on For Rig N Roll that contains 2 sport trucks sterling and pete 379 and some new roads. But was only released in Russian the official website hasn't been updated in over a year so it looks more like its been cancelled. I must say tho I had never heard of Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-Throat Highway until your post but I cant find any screen shots or anything on the internet for it

Texshi
09-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Big Race was an add-on For Rig N Roll that contains 2 sport trucks sterling and pete 379 and some new roads. But was only released in Russian the official website hasn't been updated in over a year so it looks more like its been cancelled. I must say tho I had never heard of Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-Throat Highway until your post but I cant find any screen shots or anything on the internet for it

Same here iv been looking everywhere..for more info other than the three websites from IGN, only Sep 20th will tell if its in stores or not..but iv looked high and low for more details i have found on ebay or something about the game there but its unreleased..so im not sure..

but RNR already has a 379 pete or well Hercules really wish they could of got the license for it..and hopefully they add Cheats or something..really trying not to get my hopes up but..only thing iv found since i found RNR 5/13/11..but time will tell..i suppose.

EDIT: I found something hinting this game from Wikipedia

"The very first major Black Shark add-on modification for Rig'n'Roll: The Great Race[19][20], according to 1CPublishing, is expected to be released on December 2010 in time for the Christmas holidays, or Q1 2011 for all English version copies of the game as DLC. The Russian version for TGR is scheduled for release on November 12, 2010. This addon will feature more of CCWA's Big Rigs championship event called the "Monster Cup", which focuses more on allowing players to compete in several arcade-style truck races with selectable map tracks, rather than just in the usual pick, choose & deliver truck tycoon management RPG-style gameplay approach." Straight from Wiki

The Big Hint :"December 2010 in time for the Christmas holidays,""or Q1 2011 for all English version Copies""

kennyb87
09-14-2011, 10:54 PM
The russian community is much better supported than the english. On db-3.ru I recently saw a pretty big patch/mod for the game with real names logos and such but as I understand little to no Russian it is of no use to me and I think it was made for Big Race. I'm afraid to say but us english speaking people are at a dead end as far as support is concerned and furthering our gaming experience on this brilliant game sadly

Texshi
10-14-2011, 11:58 PM
The russian community is much better supported than the english. On db-3.ru I recently saw a pretty big patch/mod for the game with real names logos and such but as I understand little to no Russian it is of no use to me and I think it was made for Big Race. I'm afraid to say but us english speaking people are at a dead end as far as support is concerned and furthering our gaming experience on this brilliant game sadly

Yeah only reason RNR i "think" was released here is due to its setting in California as it is ah US State other than that it wouldn't be here. Though i truly hope this RNR-CTH is what we have all be waiting forever for. Big Race everything. Few more days till release date

I checked about the game Ebay still says its out of stock IGN is unsure about the date..but Amazon its buy-able?

But The Date of when i receive is off like..it will be shipped Oct 31 received Est...Nov 7th..?

Granite by those dates Ill have BF3 & MW3..so im unsure just here is a Link to Amazons RNR:CTH If and when i receive the game Ill comment to let yall know if its offcially RNR:CTH or least try if im not busy with other games..anyways just updates on what i found! :)

Link : http://www.amazon.com/Rig-N-Roll-Cut-throat-Highway-Pc/dp/B005NROW5E

USA Trucker
10-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Just use your “Edit” tab to update your post.

Texshi
10-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Just use your “Edit” tab to update your post.

I would of but it wouldn't of did a notification to show on the main board for others, least i don't think it would of.

USA Trucker
10-15-2011, 06:41 AM
You’d be surprised as to how many people check up on the forum. Anyway it makes the forum look sloppy & congested. It’s also against forum rules. So please refrain from it. ;)

Texshi
10-15-2011, 06:36 PM
You’d be surprised as to how many people check up on the forum. Anyway it makes the forum look sloppy & congested. It’s also against forum rules. So please refrain from it. ;)
Yah, its why i was sorry bout it..well okie doke. It won't happen again.

EDIT: Well got the RNRCTH, i looked saw no Vegas or anything looked at the bottom its the same version as what i got 7 months ago so...yeah i wouldn't waste your money unless you want to experiment yourself im not really good with comps so maybe installing two RNRs might of caused an error to basically reload the same game or..what but they jus re-released a game i think..

12-27-2011, 10:14 PM
I just got rig n roll cut throat highway, and so far I cant find any Difference between rig n roll and rig n roll cut throat highway.

USA Trucker
12-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Hello & welcome to the forum. ;)

No bargain here & nothing new added to the game. Same game, new name, company, and packaging :!:

Too bad you didn't check here first. :(

12-28-2011, 01:26 AM
I picked my Cpy or Rig-N-Roll and RNR CTH at walmart of $18.99

there is a bit of a graphics update but other than that, you still have the story mode take place the same trucks as RNR and same upgrades. This one is almost identical in every way.

I'll keep you posted if I notice anything.

Replicators
02-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Is there a patch for Rig N Roll Cut Throat Highway? I see there is one for the regular Rig N Roll game which won't work on CTH it seem's.

USA Trucker
02-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.;)

Cut-Throat Highway is not made by 1C. Therefore we do not support, or make any patches or add-ons for it. You will have to deal with the makers of CTH.