PDA

View Full Version : Reaction to the answers?

nicknackpaddywack
03-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Well guys. they finally answred the questions, i myself am very pleased with the response, what are your views?

Freak Of Nature
03-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Very good I didn't even need to look for answers to my questions they were in my thread, very good that they decided to put answers in different threads not all in one :) now everybody can find answer to their questions on their threads, but I saw that some question weren't answered for example ubaku's questions weren't aswered did they missed them? and some others:/. anyway big thanks to 1C and Rig'n'Roll team :)

ciypriyan
03-05-2008, 09:31 PM
they don`t respond in my question`s

Evgeny
03-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Guys, please, wait a bit more, the developers are going to answer all the questions possible.

Ron Falco
03-06-2008, 11:22 AM
I got almost all my questions answered. I'm happy.

puca
03-07-2008, 09:27 AM
kiss the answers man... i want to see the game

Freak Of Nature
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
kiss the answers man... i want to see the game

Who doesn't ?! :D

Ubaku
03-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm happy that they took the time to reply to us. But I was never excited about this conference anyway. Like I said we already know everything about this game. We just want the game itself.

Freak Of Nature
03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm happy that they took the time to reply to us. But I was never excited about this conference anyway. Like I said we already know everything about this game. We just want the game itself.Well I read all Interwievs with Igor But from this one I learned something new, like that about seasons, ice covered roads in winter, upgrades for truck interior etc. Hope release date won't move again.

nicknackpaddywack
03-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I think the trouble is everyone wants something from this game,

Some of us asked for G25 support, we got it.
Some of us asked for many other things!

The trouble is now everyone wants something little extra, so no wonder the release date has been shifted. i think if they can promise a september release 99% of us will be happy.

With continued support id like to see for this game, it will certainly be better than 18WOS! lets hope that the finished product is as good as it looks hay?!

I think its time we gave the dev's a break really.

digit
03-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I am pleased with there effort to answer the questions. I learnt some new things to. I think this game could be released this year ;)