PDA

View Full Version : Exporting your forces (new feature request)

Maluzu
03-05-2008, 01:15 PM
What would be very nice is a way to "export" your forces at the end of a multiplayer battle, and have the ability to import them to a new battle.

While I realize this may not be possible, it would make for a very interesting multiplayer tournament system to say the least.

Thoughts?

Maluzu
03-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Perhaps having the ability to create a series of maps that carry over forces for both sides, (aka campaign mode for multiplayer) would work better. This would be a really nice addition to Fantasy Wars! (perhaps this is works already but I am not sure how to do it? do tell)

Maluzu
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Another idea, sort of related... during multiplayer games, make a random selection of artifacts available for purchase during the deploy turn, while purchasing their units. In addition, make it possible to purchase level ups for the units, the options would be endless at this point :)

This would make for some enjoyable multiplayer matchups, the more customizing we can do the better.

wowcurse
03-05-2008, 05:10 PM
good ideas :p. i really would like to be able to upgrade units during matches as well.

Maluzu
03-06-2008, 11:55 PM
I would really like to know if something of this nature is being worked on.