PDA

View Full Version : !!Crashes!!

fatiaoqishi
12-18-2011, 05:44 AM
My computer is Windows 7 64-bit. Have you guys encountered crashes like "Access violation blah blah blah"? Usually during a battle, I ran into a crash while I was trying to enter Warsaw yesterday. I closed the game then I entered Warsaw again, then boom! Crash! There seems to be some kinda trigger...
This is really bugging me because when the game is forced to close, you only have the last saved game(usually before a battle starts), which means I have to do it all over again :(
I really love this game but the crash screws up the awesome game experience.

mitra
12-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Your game is updated to 225?

The crash is in battle or on the strategic map before the tactical map is loaded?

The crash on the tactical battle is linked to sound library and it is in correction with 226 patch.

fatiaoqishi
12-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Your game is updated to 225?

The crash is in battle or on the strategic map before the tactical map is loaded?

The crash on the tactical battle is linked to sound library and it is in correction with 226 patch.

The crash is usually in battle, it says "Access violation in module of "engine.exe" some stuff I can't remember all of it. And yes, it's 225. It just crashed again while I was attacking the Mongol,:(

mitra
12-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Ok, then I think is the sound problem; do you tried to press enter 5-10 times when appears the message? When happen to me, after some "enter" the message disappeared and the battle restart.

Glabro
12-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Ok, then I think is the sound problem; do you tried to press enter 5-10 times when appears the message? When happen to me, after some "enter" the message disappeared and the battle restart.

Well, I get CTDs both after and before the battle in 225. Obviously after the battle is the hugest problem (actually enough for me to put down the game as I can't know if my glorious victory will even count for anything), so hoping 226 fixes this.

fatiaoqishi
12-19-2011, 03:59 AM

Actually sometimes pressing the Esc button would help, but it's not 100% useful. Do you know when the 226 will come out? I really hope they can solve that problem. Crash means your victory counts for nothing.

mitra
12-19-2011, 06:38 AM
perhaps this week, not sure, the patch will be big so there is much content to terminate.

PeteSKTemplar
12-19-2011, 07:45 AM
If this week before the Christmas I will be pleased indeed. I mean the coming of new patch.:-P