PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play Off-Road Drive

earlybronco
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Downloaded Off-Road Drive three different times (and unistalled before each) from Wild Tangent.
The intro begins, it gets about a minute in, and a dialog box "ORD.exe has stopped working" appears and the game closes. If I click the mouse before this, it skips the intro and puts me in the menu screen. I can navigate the menues fine. However, when my tutorial/race starts, the curser is very slow to responde and sound/video is choppy.
Please help.

Shawn.

earlybronco
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
AND, since I have attempted to re-install this game several times...I have lost a 'regristrations left' every time :-?.

Shawn.

earlybronco
12-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanx for a heads up. I did send 1C a support request...have not heard back. I did contact Wild Tangent, they have always been receptive to questions and support. Wish I would have seen some of the threads on this forum before the purchase.

Shawn.

earlybronco
12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
1C Company did respond. " According to Your dxdiag, Your computer isn’t able to run the game.

You are using a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family integrated graphics card, which isn’t supported by the game.

The game won't simply run on it."

So the problem was on my end. I am glad they responded.

Shawn.

earlybronco
12-20-2011, 06:25 PM
This looks similar to Cabelas Test Drive Off-Road 4x4 game I had 10 years ago. Oh well, maybe I will check out the one you suggested, thanx.

Shawn.