PDA

View Full Version : Modding

mitra
12-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Unicorn told me to advice than the best improvements to game which will be done by the modders (scripts, graphic, campaign gameplay, new units), will be adapted and integrated in the standard game (if the modder wants naturally)

NalgaSucia
12-08-2011, 08:53 PM
awesome, thanks for the support and specially you mitra

Goblin Wizard
12-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Let's say I've created new unit (group) in the editor (banner bearer and two different detachments).
1. How to save this unit to make it useable in the campaign?
2. Does a unit has to have only one banner bearer? May I add more? Question seems a little stupid but I'd like to know how it works.
3. How many "detachments" a unit can have? Two or more? Is there any limit?

mitra
12-11-2011, 03:07 PM
>1. How to save this unit to make it useable in the campaign?

Not sure, I know only for custom battles (custom.cfg), must there be similar files for campaign.

>2. Does a unit has to have only one banner bearer? May I add more? Question >seems a little stupid but I'd like to know how it works.

Only one, a group exist only if there is a flagman.

>How many "detachments" a unit can have? Two or more? Is there any limit?

What you mean with detachment?

Goblin Wizard
12-11-2011, 06:48 PM
>How many "detachments" a unit can have? Two or more? Is there any limit?

What you mean with detachment?

For example - mounted knights consist of banner bearer, knights and squires. I called knights and squires "detachments". Can units have more than two types of these detachments?

mitra
12-11-2011, 06:51 PM
For example - mounted knights consist of banner bearer, knights and squires. I called knights and squires "detachments". Can units have more than two types of these detachments?

Yes, you can mix every type of troops.

PeteSKTemplar
12-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Hello again!
I expect that there is no possibility to dismount mounted units (even TW does not have long history with that :rolleyes:) but I want to know for certain. :!: Anybody knows the answer for sure?

mitra
12-12-2011, 04:38 PM
No is not possible, but is a good idea for the future improvements