PDA

View Full Version : MOW vietnam multiplayer lobby doesnt work

joe_carew_90
12-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi,

I recently bought men of war vietnam. I then bought the add on for multiplayer which i was pretty annoyed about already.

Having paid extra for the online multiplayer, the initial login works. However after that I find the online server doesnt work. Occasionally a few games appear but i can never join them.

I'm pretty disapointed with this after being a fan of Men of War.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have no idea what would be wrong with my pc.

Cheers,
Joe

ArtilleryWhore
12-31-2011, 02:08 AM
im having the same issue.

if i refresh fast i can see that their are games up. but they are greyed out. and then quickly disappear.

it says my version of the game that im running is v1.00.2

and i have the game through steam.

also bought the multiplayer pack.

Muller
12-31-2011, 10:07 PM
yea, im disappointed at how hard it is to even play 1 multiplayer game. It dosnt allow me to host an internet game either, which is very odd to say the least. I do recall Men of War being extremely easy to host and play with people, but it seems the makers went out of their way to make it difficult for the rest of us probably to save money...

hopefully steam will consider giving me my money back if this dosnt get any better

Lordrac
01-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Same here.
I think that these NAT errors are making this game shit for many people. Barely anyone plays this game, it has been a failure in terms of profit and playerbase. The least that these clowns could do is make a playable multiplayer, even with just 2 multiplayer factions. Men of War Assault Squad works perfectly online for me, so i have no reason for failure other than the pure moronic behaviour of the developers.

evilcoyote123456
03-07-2012, 04:42 AM
Try and forward these ports on your firewall/router:

TCP/UDP: 3110-3210

Then test it out again. Did the trick for me. Still waiting on a reply from 1CC to confirm that there aren't anymore ports required.

evilcoyote123456
03-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Try and forward these ports on your firewall/router:

TCP/UDP: 3110-3210

Then test it out again. Did the trick for me. Still waiting on a reply from 1CC to confirm that there aren't anymore ports required.

I received a reply from the support team. The ports are actually just:
TCP

UDP

I updated this information on portforward.com as well to help people out... This is part of the reason many people continue to get NAT errors and complain about 'bad' gameplay in multiplayer. Another reason is possibly software firewalling, like the windows firewall. This did the trick and worked like a charm!

Thanks 1CC Support!