PDA

View Full Version : tough! tought! too tough

He111
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm in Thorn with a small army, surrounded by huge bandit armies. I have traded and gained about 2,000 gold but cannot buy anything because my Army level isn't high enough ... I'm stuck! .. there's no way out ... drums in the darkness ..they are coming .. they ar ... . ... .

:(

Goblin Wizard
12-01-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm in Thorn with a small army, surrounded by huge bandit armies. I have traded and gained about 2,000 gold but cannot buy anything because my Army level isn't high enough ... I'm stuck! .. there's no way out ... drums in the darkness ..they are coming .. they ar ... . ... .
You've pissed the wrong people. Maybe you said "WHAT?" too many times:lol:.

ThisIsRealWarfare
12-01-2011, 01:52 PM

:(

Nice ;D
So how big is your army? I remember those sieges, they werent easy. But mind as it'll soon be harder *Evil laugh* when 3 Russian armies (A total of 70 units) will assault a fortress you MUST defend. THAT is hard ; ).
Try to put Archery at all ways into the castle (where the enemies have managed to make a hole with siege weapons). They are very effective against storming units on a closer range. Second, after letting enemy open 1-2 ways in, go with whatever cavalry you have and make sure that you destroy the siege weapons they've got, and whilst doing so, try cut down some archers afterwards.