PDA

View Full Version : can this game be made easier?

it068
11-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Is there a way to give your units more health? I'm enjoying the game but I find the levels just too hard.

kane1
11-29-2011, 02:14 AM
Is there a way to give your units more health? I'm enjoying the game but I find the levels just too hard.

What I like to do is give my soldiers body armor, lots of grenades, and powerful weapons with almost unlimited ammo, and play on Hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFQH7taApo

Nike-it
11-29-2011, 07:27 AM

The last patch lowers the level of difficulty on easy. Your units have more health and can kill enemies faster.

it068
11-29-2011, 09:42 PM
is it possible to edit the game so soldiers have more health? (If this isn't allowed then that's fine).

Nike-it
11-30-2011, 07:42 AM
You can do it using the editor I guess. Unfortunately haven't tried it myself.

it068
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'll try it out. Sorry for asking such an dumb question, I'm not knocking MOW:V for a minute (it's a great series) I do find the series pretty difficult sometimes.

Nike-it
11-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the reply, I'll try it out. Sorry for asking such an dumb question, I'm not knocking MOW:V for a minute (it's a great series) I do find the series pretty difficult sometimes.

Fully agree with you. Sometimes it's very difficult.But as I said after the patch Vietnam became really easy on low difficulty, for example using a sniper in Direct control mode I managed to finish almost all missions without any problems, and I'm far from a good MoW player. In any case good luck.