PDA

View Full Version : Refund?

ThisIsRealWarfare
11-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Is it possible to get a refund? Since this game didnt give what it promised. (Read further, and note: It's not a bigger disappointment on the game itself, which is very good, it's because it wont even let me continue playing) Im quite sure the game promised to never have the same map twice - I played the very same map three times with my general spawning, on the very same mountain, completely stuck unable to move. When that battle (quest to kill some bandits) finally gave me a new map, my general spawned on grass.. finally. Following that, plenty of the battles after resulted in a very short error message and the game did not even minimize / close. That made me very sad, since it's a good game.

That's not reason enough for me to just give up, but then... At the siege of ordensburg, where you must defend it, it stops completely. The game freezes, nothing works, I just hear the battle-sound. It just happened the third time after being forced to restart the game since it wont even respond. It just wont work, after about 1,5 min of the battle, freezes. It's not my computer, it can handle the game on max settings without any problems.
So it's really not that the game is bad. It's really good actually, and it saddens me so much that I cannot play it. So I guess I'll have to ask for a refund. (Im not sure if it's here to ask, if not, please tell where)

Regards

luckymarine
11-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Also having random crashes.

Am lucky if I can get 30mins of game time before it freezes on me.

With an ASUS G73H I have more than enough computer to run it.