PDA

View Full Version : Manual

Eztrelle
11-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi All,

Just wanted to say, Good Game! I have been playing the TW series since the origional Shogun and I really like this game. The battles are much better and "feel" real, I think thats a complement to the programming.

The strategy map. I like the idea, but I think it could be taken further. As an example, owning your own keep/castle, being able to leave troops from your army at the castle if you dont want to use them, rather than just scrap them.. etc.

Lastly, is there a manual??? I bought my copy through steam and there is no manual.

Love

Ez

Krzych
11-20-2011, 04:24 PM
For example, I have just discovered that buying resource "Horses" increase your "Capacity"!
It seems that with horses you could upgrade your troops to mounted units, and spare horses are used for carrying cargo..!
Now, with investment into handful of horses I could carry enough food and cargo for sale, and simultaneously have some space for "Trophies" in case of battle..

ironfelix
11-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Hi All,

Lastly, is there a manual??? I bought my copy through steam and there is no manual.

Love

Ez

Glad to hear you enjoy the game. Here's the manual (http://www.1cfiles.com/Real_Warfare_2_Northern_Crusades/Manual.pdf) :cool: