PDA

View Full Version : release a dream?

gewibe
02-19-2008, 07:07 PM
startin to believe we're never going to see this game released. Not even a demo!!! Was supposed to come out last year then first quarter this year now I see Q2 listed on the site. Have to believe by now it might be ready for the xmas season. let's hope!

HodgePodge
02-21-2008, 05:29 PM
startin to believe we're never going to see this game released. Not even a demo!!! Was supposed to come out last year then first quarter this year now I see Q2 listed on the site. Have to believe by now it might be ready for the xmas season. let's hope!
I'd rather have a game released later with no bugs or glitches than have it earlier with bugs & glitches. I hope the developers take all the time they need to perfect the game so we can enjoy it to its fullest.

Anatoly
02-22-2008, 07:24 AM

A game like King's Bounty is a game with a lot of emphasis put on storyline, quests and balance. We would not like to release a game that will be raw regarding these issues.
Plan to open the official web site soon and post all the updates there.

igoraki
02-22-2008, 09:07 AM
I'd rather have a game released later with no bugs or glitches than have it earlier with bugs & glitches. I hope the developers take all the time they need to perfect the game so we can enjoy it to its fullest.

am with HodgePodge in this
would like to play the game as soon as possible
but on the other hand,dont want to face game full of bugs and finally loose interest for any new fantasy tbs
since KB look very promising,i really hope it wont turn out to be disappointing...so take whatever time you need and make it good.

bigmit37
02-22-2008, 11:06 AM

I fully agree with this post.

Take all the time needed. For everyone one person that complains about release date, you have at least 3 that want developers to take their time and release a complete and functional game.