PDA

View Full Version : NO help for Map Editor ?

Graiskye
02-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Hello all, i have just started the game, and I wanted to play around with the editor a bit. Problem the help file I have seems to be corrupted or something, Suppose I could try re install, just though Id ask and see if anyone else had trouble with their help file not loading.
I clik on the index.Html in the docs file that the PC tells me it cannot find, and it opens up Firefox, but I get a blank screen ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks Grais

Alex Mars
02-19-2008, 06:42 AM
You got what we got. The page is indeed blank.

I'm going to try to have a basic guide for the editor online by the weekend.

Evgeny
02-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Well, I advise you to write to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu). They may help you.

Alex Mars
02-20-2008, 02:07 AM
You think that they don't know that they put in a blank .html page to cover the editor help info?

Skelos
02-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Guys, you wanted an editor from us. We gave it, but we had no time to translate help. The editor is very simple, and you can just look on some alredy existing maps for reference.
English manual for editor will be available ASAP. Sorry.

bman654
02-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Maybe in meantime you can maybe make the Russian help available? Then we can at least get really bad translation using online translation services. :)

Alex Mars
02-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Guys, you wanted an editor from us. We gave it, but we had no time to translate help. The editor is very simple, and you can just look on some alredy existing maps for reference.
English manual for editor will be available ASAP. Sorry.

Actually, what we wanted was the same features and such that the other customers in non-English speaking countries had received when buying your game. You know, it's called parity.

Also, you know as well as we do that releasing the editor will add more value and generate more interest in a game that otherwise was launched with rather thin amount of content and no real marketing over here. A lot more people will hear about this game now that you have an active editor and mod community coming together.

Skelos
02-22-2008, 06:01 AM
2 Alex Mars
Do you really think that your post will fasten the task or at least encourage the team?
I want to help community, because you are who we worked for. But additional pressure de motivates.

Maluzu
02-23-2008, 10:48 PM
1C, you made a great game and a lot of us really appreciate the efforts :)

Making a turn based tactical combat game, with multiplayer functionality, is a dream come true!