PDA

View Full Version : Patches?

Nvrsummer2
02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow, great game. I was turned on to this by a friend who knows I like stealth games and WW2 games!!! What a perfect mix. The atmosphere really brings you in. In the first mission I was hiding behind a tree/bush waiting for a patrol to pass by me and my heart started racing as I saw the meter going up!!! Now that is a great game. Im only on the second level but I was wondering if there is a patch, official/unofficial, or if one is on the way. How bout modifications? Id like to remove the funky techno music that comes in when you are in certain situations. Thanks, and already cant wait for the sequel/expansion!!!!

Evgeny
02-19-2008, 05:16 AM
Yes, we're going to release a sequel. I'll inform you about any new info as soon as possible.

Nvrsummer2
02-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Yes, we're going to release a sequel. I'll inform you about any new info as soon as possible.

Oh, do you work on this game? If so, in what capacity?
I read somewhere that someone made an unofficial patch. Is this true?
You might not be able to answer, but if you guys arent going to put out an official one, why not support someone else doing it for free?
Not that the game isnt playable, but theres a few problems.

And again, great game!!!!

hykao
02-19-2008, 10:45 PM
There is a 1.1 patch for Russian version of the game...the English version contains all the 1.1 modifications...

About unofficial patch: it contains only some original uncensored textures...

What would be those "few problems"?

Nvrsummer2
02-19-2008, 11:35 PM
There is a 1.1 patch for Russian version of the game...the English version contains all the 1.1 modifications...

About unofficial patch: it contains only some original uncensored textures...

What would be those "few problems"?

Sometimes I have a hard time moving over or through objects. I get stuck in doorways that I am clearly not bigger than. Or Ive jumped onto something, I cant move for a bit.
Also, When I try to sneak up on someone the dialog box doesnt open up. Even when I am basically touching someone. I get killed and start over, then the box opens up correctly.

Seriously these are minor quibbles. I had a few other small items but they escape me at the moment.
Do you know where I can look at this unofficial patch? I would like to see some better insignia for the Nazis that im sure you guys had to leave out for censorship reasons. Like Iron crosses and swastikas. Just for realism sake.
Or direct me towards a message board that talks about this stuff if it is frowned upon in your official forum.

Seriously I just want to know more about this game. It is very attention grabbing and I look forward to playing it whenever I am not. Even if it takes me 20-30 kills each session!!!!

Evgeny
02-20-2008, 05:18 AM
Hi. Well, if you have any technical problems with the game, I advise you to send your data and your suggestions to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu), they will help you and collect all these things, that would be helpfull to make the sequel without bugs etc.

You can actually use the search system of the forum (at the top of the page) and find the discussion you need. Cheers!

Nvrsummer2
02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
You know what, I just re-read my posts and I sound like those whiney kids Im sure ive complained about on other game forums. "Wheres the patch,patch,patch!!!"
I take back my complaints and will live with the minor issues this game has. Ive played much "bigger" titles that were and still are plagued with show stopping bugs.

You guys have created a fantastic game that I only hope will carry over to the sequel. Please dont let up on the difficulty. Its what sets this game apart from the rest. Even if it means the HALO crowd will turn their easily bored noses up at this type of game play.

The links to the texture add-ons were broken, but im on the trail. I'll find it.

(psst.... someone PM me a link to it!!)

Evgeny
02-20-2008, 05:49 AM
Thanks, we're happy to work for you.