PDA

View Full Version : Off-Road Drive Hits Shelves in December

ironfelix
11-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Lace Mamba Global and 1C are planning to publish boxed retail versions of the Off-Road Drive in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The game is supposed to hit the retail shelves in the UK and Ireland on December 09th, 2011.
The release dates for other countries will be announced later.

evil_hero
11-09-2011, 09:58 PM
any word on developer tools or free roam?

Omal
11-10-2011, 02:09 PM

Hahahaha....you are funny, my friend.

evil_hero
11-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Hahahaha....you are funny, my friend.

lol a man can dream right? lol

SuzukiSamurai
11-12-2011, 01:49 PM

No Free Roam will be added, no editor tools, this game will not sell that good. I played it not even a whole week. I was bored already after 4 days. I suggest you get Screamer 4x4, still the best off road sim out there.

Carter
11-12-2011, 04:24 PM
ye it does lack free mode and editor... after you done a track a couple of times its gets easy and repetative

Whitehead221
11-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Yes it is a real shame that free roam will not be added. I too, was bored after a week. One simple game mode could have made this game phenomenal, however without it, failure set in. :(

Omal
11-14-2011, 06:56 PM
I predict that this game will find its way on clearance shelves and bargain bins within 3 months of being on the shelves. This game is terrible. It had some great potential but the creators destroyed any hope of it being a success due to leaving out one simple and essential game mode.

Awesome work guys. You guys are the pinnacle of game designers and a force to be reckoned with in the gaming industry! Your planning is well thought out and your technical support is top notch!!

If you believe that, I have some swamp land in Oklahoma, USA you might be interested in.....

SuzukiSamurai
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I predict that this game will find its way on clearance shelves and bargain bins within 3 months of being on the shelves. This game is terrible. It had some great potential but the creators destroyed any hope of it being a success due to leaving out one simple and essential game mode.

Awesome work guys. You guys are the pinnacle of game designers and a force to be reckoned with in the gaming industry! Your planning is well thought out and your technical support is top notch!!

If you believe that, I have some swamp land in Oklahoma, USA you might be interested in.....

And the award for game developper clowns of the year goes to... :lol:

Mumbo_Jumbo
12-16-2011, 03:25 AM
This game with free roam maps equals more money. Why stop short of the golden finish line?

ShawnK116
12-16-2011, 03:58 AM
as i read through this thread i thought i rather funny no one hopped on a "admin" saying "supposed" meaning once again we WILL be told lies ..once again admins don't communicate well with the game publishers...and last but not least once again it shows the incompetence of the makers and publishers of this sad excuse of a "offroad game"...
the end...