PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

hydrofoil
10-27-2011, 01:15 PM
I just got the steam version of Men of war Vietnam I have activated it (or atleast i think i have) and it works great, apart from the multiplayer. I connect using my gamespy account and have put in the code Steam has given me and it plonks me into the server on my own with nothing else going on. i click on the server list and it shows me two servers which are not of the same version.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated thanks.

P.S the game says it is version 1.00.1

Nike-it
10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
I just got the steam version of Men of war Vietnam I have activated it (or atleast i think i have) and it works great, apart from the multiplayer. I connect using my gamespy account and have put in the code Steam has given me and it plonks me into the server on my own with nothing else going on. i click on the server list and it shows me two servers which are not of the same version.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated thanks.

P.S the game says it is version 1.00.1

Did you buy the Special Edition?

hydrofoil
10-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Did you buy the Special Edition?
yes I did

Nike-it
10-27-2011, 01:44 PM
The servers are for hostting a game. Vietnam is mainly singleplayer game, so it's possible that there are no active MP games to join now.

hydrofoil
10-27-2011, 03:10 PM
The servers are for hostting a game. Vietnam is mainly singleplayer game, so it's possible that there are no active MP games to join now.

oooh right fair enough but it doesn't explain why there is two servers on the server list that i cant join cause i dont have a compatible version. Also there is nobody in the lobby with me when ever I join either.

also i know its not the right forum but with Assault squad there seems to be multiple versions available (i bought assault squad via Impulse|Gamestop) and have activated it and everything and there are plenty of games available but dont seem to be of the same version as what i have? do i need to patch that?

SpeedWolf
10-27-2011, 07:56 PM
You are talking about the server list right? if so their are not available as their are close server who are not in use. you can't join them nobody can.

Read this http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=27126 and look at my comment and screenshot so you get the right idea as you seem lost