PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3

flynlion
10-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Sure it looks great, but I been wondering what the flight physics are like in the air combat chapters. Is it just another shooter with wings, or do you realy get to fly the thing?

FOZ_1983
10-27-2011, 11:29 AM
From what i've seen they look quite good. Remember its not a flight sim so its bound to be rather simplified.

But looking at clips they seem to look ok. Quite responsive and agile......

flynlion
10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Here's my thread, I was wondering what happened to it. Somebody sure didn't waste any time moving it LoL.

Ze-Jamz
10-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Dont thikn it has any relevance to flight 'sims'....cuz it doesn't

not even close...Dont buy it if your thinking of solely flying in it, your get bored very quickly

mcdaniels
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Got it yesterday, but the only flying expirience it will get is, that it for sure will soon fly out of my window. Originservers broke down yesterday... no activation possible, no starting, data harvesting...

A piece of crap!

Ze-Jamz
11-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Well to me this game is just like Quake but with machine guns so im not enjoying it as much as id like too..

Team killing seems to be activated on most servers..dont understand why as for the most part the players are not smart enough to warrant it and have lost count on how many times ive been run over or shot by my own side :\

Sniping was supposed to be harder this time round? not a chance... one word....GAY!

And every Halo seems to have a never ending supply of flares so you cant shoot them down with A2A missiles...Same with Jets so dont see the point in having a2a missiles in game

xHeadbanDx
11-11-2011, 08:54 AM
its a really fun game i play every day just about but, its defiantly not a sim by any means. the jets are ok to fly, i think the choppers are the funnest in the game epically the little bird... :cool:

tariq456
11-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I want to play games but I am too much confused about my busy life .:confused: