PDA

View Full Version : To many versions and only one uber patch

Webrider
02-15-2008, 02:30 AM
I have the version off Gogamer.com someone else said they have the Polish version.... The only version the uberpatch works on is the Battlefront.com version. What the hell is up with that snot. I have a retail version and should be able to use the patch, but I can't it says I have no license. There is no license in my manual, dvd box, or on the DvD. It says there is a way to activate this during the install process in the manual but there was no option given. Battlefront.com does not recognize any other versions except their own. SO are we out of luck?

Evgeny
02-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Hi, we're working on the new version of the patch. We're going to release it very soon.

Evgeny
02-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Do you have any support e-mail on the box? If you don't have any, write to the Kalypso support team (support@kalypsomedia.co.uk).

Webrider
02-15-2008, 11:11 PM
The support in the manual says. support@cenega.co.uk in the install portion of the manual it says go to battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html. They won't give me an elicense so I guess my game is hosed since I applied the patch and it won't let me in again without an elicense. At the very least they should ask for the elicense before applying the patch. You know I don't even want to deal with this game anymore it turned from fun to annoying. I will send it back to gogamer or sell it to the half priced book store. Goodby, I'm tired of dealing with amature game companies and will only buy 1st rate publishers titles in the future.
The manual states there should have been an icon or something like a button in game to register and obtain an elicense. I saw no such Icon or button in game. Although I can't get back into the game now anyway. So at the very least I have to uninstall it and lose my progress. Great job here, you need to get much better at marketing and licensing or hire a decent publisher so you have some consistancy.

marsupial
03-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Yes I too have almost had it with this.

My version has no publisher printed anywhere on the box, DVD container or the manual but has the support email same as yourse cenega.

I have spent some time already installing, trying patches, uninstalling and reinstalling.

So I guess I have wasted my money and time which is a real shame because the game really has great potential.

cenegahua
04-08-2008, 08:16 AM
It's April and there's no Cenega patch nor any word (or hope) of one...:confused:

Sneaksie
04-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Polish version is in Polish language, obviously.
What you may have is Czech version (it was released in English).
The patch for Czech version was released in March (http://dlh.net/cgi-bin/dlp.cgi?lang=eng&sys=pc&file=tow_cz.zip&ref=ps), although problems were reported regarding running of Battle Generator. Cenega Czech is working on it.

Evgeny
04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, actually, the patch is being tested now.