PDA

View Full Version : My question(s)

Holra
02-13-2008, 12:33 PM
1. Will we be able to use a manual clutch on a Steering Wheel because i have got the Logitech G25 and this steering wheel got 3 pedals(throthle, brake, clutch)

3. How high will the steering impact be? 900 degrees? because my steering wheel got a 900 degre steering impact

4. Will the trucks get original sound?

5. Will there be a indicator?

6. Will the acceleration of Cars and Truck be like the accelaration in the Real Life?

7. How fast are the trucks able to drive?

8. Will tehre be a multiplayer like the one in Test Drive Unlimited? or only a LAN version?

9. Is there a Motorbrake?

10. Will the Handling characteristics change if there is snow or rain?

11. Will there be snow? because in california i am not sure wether there is snow...

12. Can we use the H-Gear changer from the Logitech G25?

Sorry for my bad english

Rig'n'Roll Team
03-05-2008, 10:50 AM
1. Yes, you will be able.
3. For the steering wheels with the impact of 900 degrees, it will be 900 degrees. BTW, you will be able to see hands and sometimes legs of the virtual driver on some cameras. But not on the main one.
4. Yes, they will.
6. Yes, in the most cases it will be the same as in the real life, but in some cases there are some gameplay exaggerations.
7. It depends on many factors, such as the engine type, the state of the truck, the road surface, the upgrades of the truck, the weather, etc. The maximum speed in idial conditions is about 100 mph.
9. Yes, it will be presented.
10. Yes, they will.
11. Yes, there will be snow.
12. Yes.

Rig'n'Roll Team
03-06-2008, 12:01 PM
8. There won't be a multiplayer in the final version of the game. As for including multiplayer in add-ons and sequels, we're thinking about it. Can’t tell it right now. We’re focused on the releasing the game this year now.

Kevin
11-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Will the motor brake stop the truck like the 18 WoS kind or will it be the real motor brake speed, coz i hate the motor brake on 18 WoS,

Freak Of Nature
11-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Will the motor brake stop the truck like the 18 WoS kind or will it be the real motor brake speed, coz i hate the motor brake on 18 WoS,

Actually tha conference was over in february 2008 so R'n'R team won't answer your questions, better read the given answer ;)